𝟏𝟎. 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

"Hey, buddies

"Hey, buddies. As you know, Friendship Day is officially here." Daphne heard as she change into some clothes for today as she was going to participate in the game of friendship, she thought it will be fun to meet new people this way.

"Today, hundreds of amazing new friendships will be created all over Paris. Right, Mireille?" Aurore asked making Daphne smile seeing a familiar girl from her school and watched the tv.

"You got it, Aurore. Once again, buddies, this year you and your secret new friend, picked at random, will go on an exciting adventure across Paris, searching for a hidden celebrity." Mireille explained.

"And this time, our celebrity is none other than the muse of Gabriel brand: the one and only Adrien Agreste!" Aurore said and Daphne with a smile seeing a smiling Adrien waving at the screen.

"It's starting, PB get ready." Daphne said and PB comes out of the fridge eating a carrot cake that Adrien brought last night.

"Let me recap the rules for our buddies here. When Adrien pushes this button, thousands of text messages will be simultaneously sent all across Paris." Mireille shows the steps as she points to the tablet that Adrien had in his hands. "In the message, each of you will find a first riddle to solve, which will eventually lead you to your new friend. Then, together you'll attempt to solve more riddles, which, if done correctly, will lead you straight to Adrien."

"Right here, in this super secret location, where I'll be waiting for the lucky winners. Ready?" Adrien said as he and the two girl count down pushing the red button which had turn green giving the signal go. "Thank goodness that Adrien helped me sign up for the game, let's see." Daphne said as she looks at her phone reading the message.

"With one turn of a handle, I can raise the level?" Daphne said confused for a moment until she read it again. "Oh, I get it! Let's go meet our new friend." Daphne said with a smile feeling adventurous closing the door behind her making sure it had protection spells so no one can come it without her permission.

♕༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇ ༙྇♕༙྇

Adrien smiles seeing a text from Daphne saying that she started looking for her mystery friend.

"Thank you so much for your participation, Adrien. Now all we need to do is wait for the first new couple of friends." Aurore said with a smile as Adrien pose where his look alike used to be making the girls laugh.

"Who do you want to see win this game, Adrien?" Aurore asked with a knowing smile as Adrien hums with a thought but he already had someone in mind that could win. "I...um, I won't mind if Daphne wins this game. This could actually make her happy winning a game with her new friend." Adrien said with a smile.

"Knew it." Aurore whispers with a small smile.

♕༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇ ༙྇♕༙྇

"Look, PB this is Canal Saint-Martin our destination." Daphne said with a smile looking at the place.

"Very clever, Mom." PB said peeking out from her hiding spot which was small pouch, Daphne looks around for anyone that will be her friend for the game. "Do you see anyone that can be our friend?" Daphne asked and PB look for anyone.

"Could that be her coming here?" PB asked as he points to a red car parking in front of her, a blue hair girl with uniform comes out.

"Are you my secret friend?" Daphne asked making said girl look at her for a moment and nods. "I'm Kagami Tsurugi, please to meet you." Kagami said with a bow and Daphne smiles shaking her hand surprising Kagami.

"I'm Daphne, let's win this game." She said and before Kagami could say anything they got a notification making them frown seeing what it was.

"Huh, looks like we have a third secret friend." Daphne said as they look around and her eyes stop seeing Marinette walking away moving her arms around in the air.

♕༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇ ༙྇♕༙྇

"Worse, Tikki. Kagami and Daphne? My new friends? No way! Both are brilliant, strong, cute and to top it all off Daphne's is a queen with amazing beauty." Marinette said and Tikki looked annoyed at her owner talking to her mom like that but Marinette didn't notice this as she rants off about both Kagami and Daphne.

"And?" Tikki asked annoyed.

"And she's got a huge crush on Adrien! And worse Adrien seems to really like Daphne." Marinette said pulling her small pouch to look at Tikki. "They're already fencing partners, their parents are friends." She said and thought of Kagami and Adrien together.

"As for Daphne, her and Adrien already hang out all of the time and it looks like Mr. Agreste doesn't mind at all." Marinette said as she also thought Daphne and Adrien hanging out with each other smiling at each other and laughing while another scenario happened with Mr. agreste shaking hands with Daphne as he stood in front of her and Adrien.

"If we win, they get all the credit and either one will wind up being his girlfriend for sure! There's no way I'm doing this with them. Nope. Nu-uh. Not doin' it! Uh-uh!" Marinette said as she walks away moving her hands around the air as she denies hanging out.

"Marinette! this isn't fair to Kagami or my mom. If you won't be their friend, they won't be able to play." Tikki said glaring at her as she sees her mom talking to Kagami. "Besides, mom has been looking forward to this game. So don't ruin this for her." Tikki said seriously and Marinette eyes widen when an idea comes to her mind.

"Of course! You're right, Tikki! If I stick with them, I can make us lose. And then Adrien would never see Kagami win and they'll never fall in love at least I'll have one person to worry about." Marinette said making Tikki look nervous.

"Uh, come to think of it, perhaps it would be better for you not to go." Tikki said as she rather have her mom have a chance to play the game than have her owner ruin things on purpose.

"Hide, Tikki! The game is on!" Marinette said pushing her Kwami inside her pouch making said bug frown.