𝟏𝟗. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜 [3]

[Tw - Blood and torture] also long long chapter

"Just tell us where it is? So we can fix everything before everything becomes a reality." Cat noir said making Cat Blanc look at him with narrowed eyes walking around him.

"Don't you want to know who was reason for all this? How it all happened? How our beloved was killed?" He asked at the now shock Cat noir, he spins around pointing his staff at him making Cat Blanc step back with a smirk.

"That's not true! She can't be." Cat noir said and Cat Blanc open his arms wide open gesturing to the destroyed Paris. "Don't you think she would have fixed this by now? But all this can be fixed and bring her back if she gives us the miraculous!" Cat Blanc said as he throws himself at Ladybug trying to grab her earrings.

Ladybug kicks him away from her as she felt Cat Blanc cut her cheek with his sharp claws. Cat noir stood in front of her looking at his akuma villain.

"She wouldn't have agree to this!" Cat noir said and Cat Blanc scoffs as he walks around them slowly. "But I'm doing this for her!" Cat Blanc glares getting impatient with this.

"Because of her Daphne is dead!" Cat Blanc said as he kicked Cat noir to the side as he hits a pole heading towards Ladybug. "What did she ever do to you? For her to end up like this, for me to end like this, Marinette!" Cat Blanc said as he kicked her stomach.

"What?!" Marinette gasps holding her stomach as she avoids another punch from Cat Blanc. "But I never told you my name?"

_______

"Everything seems on its place, but what was it that made me I mean my akuma side turn like this. There has to be more." Future Cat noir said as they look at some timelines but go back to the destroyed Paris.

__________

"If I get your Miraculous I can make everything go back to the way it was!!" Cat Blanc shouts as he throws Ladybug into the water and turns around when Cat noir kicks him out of the building with him on top.

They both land on the bus as they struggle to hold against each other, Cat noir was looking for the akuma object but nothing seems to stand out.

"You wanna see a magic trick?" Cat Blanc asks his past self letting out a chuckle as he disappears making Cat noir look around, he jumps thinking it was Ladybug coming out of the the water looking shock. "I- I saw me and Hawk moth down there under the Paris tower." Ladybug said and both heroes flinch when they heard Cat Blanc's evil laughter.

"I should have killed you in the most painful way as possible same with Hawk moth." Cat Blanc said.

Both heroes were back to back looking for Cat Blanc.