𝟐𝟖. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐛𝐮𝐠

"Hmm, how about this four?" Adrien asked as he puts a picture of Kagami, Luka, Alya and Nino on the board

"Sorry, but Nino I just don't see him keeping the secret of being a Ladybug hero." Daphne said with a shake of her head, Adrien takes off the photo. "Alya as well, I do see her telling Marinette being Ladybug and we don't want Marinette trying to look for us." She said and tilted her head getting an idea.

"But I do have something for her, maybe she can be our little spy for when Marinette goes rogue, she can help you with making sure Shadow moth or anyone else fallowing behind and if any more Valtor's people come again." Daphne said putting the picture of Alya to the side and Adrien nods.

"That's actually a pretty good idea, but we have to make sure she uses Trixx in a different outfit because if she ever gets caught, Shadow moth will go after her and her family. We don't want that happening." He said and writes down on the picture "different hero outfit" and they move on to the last two.

"Luka, I like to think that he's a great fit for the new potential Ladybug. He knows about being a hero, how to hide, how to fight and above all what it takes to be a nice owner of a Kwami." Adrien said and Daphne nods but looks at Kagami's picture. "But the same thing could be said about Kagami, she's perfect for the role. She's been learning everything in martial arts and fencing like you, even knows about me personally compare to Luka who knows me for a bit." Daphne said and before Adrien could say anything his phone rings.

"Duty calls... and not the one I like." He said and answers it. "Nathalie, yes." He answers with a nod.

"Of course I'll be there in 5 minutes." Adrien nods and ends the call. "My dad wants me to do a photo shoot at the pool, speaking of pools." Adrien said as he went to change clothes coming back into the lab.

"How about when I finished we can use the pool? Conner said he wanted to try it out and learn how to swim." He said and Daphne nods.

"I don't see why not, have a great day at work." She said as Adrien leaves the house, she looks between Luka and Kagami.

____

"I'm gonna have to break it to ya 'cause I'm the only one who can." Plagg said his arms crossed as he looks at the changed Adrien. "This is totally insane!!" He shouts right at Adrien's face.

"Jumping into freezing water first thing in the morning when we could be peacefully eating cheese?" Plagg said with a glare but his eyes widen when Adrien opens his second pool bag, revealing that it is filled with Camembert. "I take back everything I said! Everything is great! Just great!" Plagg said immediately as he dives in the cheese.

Adrien shakes his head and walks out of the changing room. 

"Okay, now picture it Gabe. Adrien is on top of the Eiffel Tower, bathed in sunlight. He jumps off, slow motion. Doves flutter all around him as if his fall would never end. The catchphrase, "dive into romantic, magical, eternal Paris!" Bob exclaimed with a grin looking at Gabriel who was on video call by the chair. "And then splash! Right into a giant glass of sparkling golden juice! Backshot! "Splash, the new fragrance by Gabriel."