𝟏𝟖. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜 [2]

"What did I say? I said if she was killed by something

"What did I say? I said if she was killed by something. I only said that." Ruby said with a big smile as she walks to pick up the toys in the floor nervously. "I never told anyone of how my sister died." Daphne said as she faced Ruby who had her back turn on her.

Ruby turns around with a sigh and didn't notice that her necklace was showing until Daphne pointed it out.

"What is that?" Daphne asked as the necklace that hang around Ruby's neck. The necklace had a black string but that's not what shock her the most it was the symbol hanging on it, the V letter with the snake on it.

"What?" Ruby said as she looks down and her eyes widen as Daphne walks in front of hee pointing at the symbol. "That symbol, that belongs to Valtor." Daphne said and hears Lily cry and she looks at Artemis. "Take your sister somewhere safe." Daphne orders and Artemis picks up her sister gently and runs out of the room to her parents.

"Who are you?" Daphne asked with a glare and Ruby laughs nervously. "Come on Daphne, I'm just a nanny and a friend." Ruby said making Daphne glare at her more.

"Then how did you know about my sister's cause of death?" Daphne asked again stepping up close to her her hands glowing yellow. "You're know ones nanny and definitely not a friend." Daphne said as Ruby's body started to glow yellow being lifted up slowly.

"You are Valtor's follower and that means your in outsider an enemy." Daphne ignores Ruby's pleading look. "And I want you to leave." Throwing Ruby out of the building breaking the wall in the nursery room.

Ruby lays on the ground as Daphne stands in front of her.

"On second thought, why don't I get some answers out of you. Are there any more of you here?" Daphne asked as she goes to hold her head only to gasps as she was pushed against the wall when she tried to look in her mind but she saw that it was blocked.

"Sorry, princess but I can't let you in." Ruby said with a grin taking out a knife from her pocket. "Now, give me that blood." She said and dashed to her her expression changing quickly into excitement and bloodlust.

"I bet that blood of yours is pretty! Just let me have some." Ruby said as she tried to stab Daphne but was unsuccessful when Daphne froze her in mid air. "You have dark magic? But that's dangerous and the only ones who are able to do it become crazy for power." Daphne said

"Our lord Valtor will soon come back to life and take his place in the world as he meant to be! No one will be able to defeat him, not even you." Ruby said as she breaks out of Daphne's spell and hold on to her necklace her appearance changing.