𝟐𝟔. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐁𝐨𝐧

Kagami watched from afar with a frown seeing her friend's son fighting the multiple clone guys and looks at her wooden sword

Kagami watched from afar with a frown seeing her friend's son fighting the multiple clone guys and looks at her wooden sword. She was going to go in and help but gasps as a bright light shoots directly at Conner who smiles closing his eyes, his outfit changed into a black and white hero bodysuit wearing a mask. He raised a leg up high and with a spin he pose, the clone villain comes behind him to punch which Conner turns around to grab it with a smile.

"Oops." He said and raised his knee up to punch him on the stomach. He reached behind him taking out three bombs with some red skulls. "Sleeping looks good on you." Conner said with a smirk watching as the clones all cough through the smoke when the bombs went off, soon all one by one had fallen to the ground snoozing their butts sticking up.

"Huh, I guess he was just fine on his own." Kagami muttered.

_____

*crack*

Cat noir breaks the ground with his staff right on the x guy who manage to dodge on time with a laugh. He glares at the villain and spins his staff underneath the guy who gets knocked down, red x flips himself over to land back on his feet.

"You know if I wasn't after the princess I would have enjoyed myself to kiss her han-." Cat noir cuts him off with a kick to the head sending him to a building.

"Tch, like I'll let you touch her." Cat noir said picks him up not caring how the mask falls down. "Why not send a message back to that coward you call Master and tell him we're not going giving up anything." He said which made Red X glare at him.

"Don't. Call. Him. Coward!" Red x said as he pulls away from Cat noir punching him with every word two on his stomach and two to the face. He brought his fist together to the kneeling Cat noir and slammed them together to his back only to be shock as they got cover in yellow magic preventing him from finishing Cat noir, he looks up to see Daphne glaring at him.

And before he could say anything he was once again thrown to the same building from her magic.

"Hands off." Daphne said landing beside Cat noir who gets up wiping his mouth which was cover in blood. "The witch?" He asked.

"Killed herself." She said and he nods with a frown.

"Where's Conner?" Cat noir asked worried but sighs when he heard their son. "Here, look who came to join us dad." Conner said as he gestured to BonBon on his shoulder.

_____

"How long do you think this is going to last sweetheart? The life you made." The witch said with a grin gesturing to Paris and to the little family who were fighting an enemy. Daphne made a force field seeing the witch throw a ball of energy at her pushing her a little.

"As long as I am alive." Daphne said and brought her hands together forcing Griffin to be pushed before she could protect herself.

"And believe me I'm planning to live for long." She said coming behind holding Griffin in a chokehold, she stops when she saw Griffin going to bite her arm which will lead to hear bleeding but she won't give the witch that chance quickly stepping away.

"Once I get that blood, I'll gladly take that kid of yours to the master just so that I can feel the screams and pain-." Griffin screams as Daphne screams in anger her hands brought together and her eyes glowing.

"Flame spiral!" Daphne shouts a spiral of fire heading towards a worried Griffin feeling being pushed down, feeling the burning in her fingers but she won't back down if she does she's a goner if not by the hands of the princess but by the master.

Just as Griffin was thinking of this her hands tremble scared of what will happen if she goes back empty handed with no blood. She claps her hands together whispers some spell her eyes going black veins forming on her arms and eyes going down to her neck as she speaks, Daphne eyes widen at that.

"No!" Daphne shouts as she reached to stop her but it was too late, Griffin body started to crumble into dust.

"Are they really scared of him to do this?" She asked herself with a frown every time she and Cat noir encounter with Valtor's people they kill themselves either scared of what will happen if they go back or ashamed for failing.

"Mom!" Daphne turns around confused when Conner comes to her wearing a familiar Kwami outfit. "Conner? Why is BonBon here?" She asked and just as she had asked that BonBon comes out of Conner looking at her mother with a giggle.

"Fun!" BonBon chants cutely clapping his small hands with Conner doing the same with a grin. "Yeah, fun!" Conner said making Daphne mumble.

"Never mind I can see why." She said with a smile. "Let's go find your father."

____

"What do we do with them?" Cat noir asked looking down at the clone guy and Red X who were tight on rope hands being held with Daphne's magic so that they won't try to do anything.

"Now, we can finally get some answers from them." Daphne said with narrowed eyes as she felt like someone was looking at her, she looks around for a minute not seeing anything.

"What's wrong?" Cat noir asked.

"Nothing, let's just make sure to bring them to the base not the house." She said and he nods.

"Can I eat spaghetti?" Conner asked as they all walked away together making Daphne smile. "Of course you can but first you have to take a bath." She said making Conner groan and Cat noir laughs.

"Trust me buddy, I don't like it either." He said the three all had smile on their faces not seeing a certain bug hero clench her hands together.