𝟏𝟓. 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

Meanwhile the shadow that went through portal had landed in front of Daphne's house, he sighs clenching his fist in fear and sadness as he heard Daphne's humming and giggles sounding inside the house

"Just like I remember." He said as he looks at the bracelet making sure he was camouflage, he looks down seeing he was back in his 15 year old body. "This is so weird." He said and goes inside the protective spell around the house.

He goes inside the house pausing when he saw pictures of Daphne and him eating Andre's ice cream when she tried it for the first time, he smiles picking up the picture.

"Adrien? Is that you?" Daphne asked from the kitchen. His heart clench hearing her voice but he keeps it together and clears his throat. "Yeah, what's that smell?" He asked as he walks to the kitchen walking by a mirror seeing how small he was compared to what he looked like originally.

"I'm making that apple pie that you wanted, I hope you like it." She said and Adrien (2) smiles seeing Daphne opening the oven with her magic and getting the pie out. "I'll always like everything you make." He said making her giggle bringing a smile to his face, she turns around to face him.

"Welcome back." She said and Adrien had to stop himself from going on his knees and hug her waist when she said that. "I'm back." He whispers.

"So, how was the fight with the villain?" Daphne asked as she takes out two plates for them heading to the dinning room, she moves her apple pie on the table and the plates. "Um... it was okay, the same thing as always." He said helping her.

They both sit together side by side, Adrien wished that time stopped and to never forget this moment. PB was hearing music changing radio stations one by one while the two eat the pie, Adrien froze when he heard a familiar song coming up making Daphne look at him.

"Adrien? Are you alright?" She asked and Adrien thinks for a moment.

"Wanna dance?" He asked looking at her his eyes pleading for her to take his hand, Daphne smiles taking his hand. "Sure, I want you to know that it's been a long time since I've dance." She said with a small laugh as they went to the living room while PB raised the music.