𝟏𝟒. 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Ever wonder what the future will be like?" Adrien asked as they both were on the roof top of Daphne's home having a picnic day out with Plagg and PB playing

"I always did, specially being the queen of miraculous. I have to make decisions that will always affect my people, but..." Daphne said as she made a flower from the ground.

"My father always told me that we shouldn't worry to much of the future and just let things happen or creat our own future." She said with a smile as they watched the flower fly away into the wind.

"Creat it." Adrien whispers with a small smile seeing the flower get further. "I hope you like those chocolate muffins I brought you." He said as he showed her the small box from Marinette's parents bakery.

Daphne takes a bite out of the muffin and hums with a smile feeling the sweetness touch her tongue.

"More like love it." She said with a smile and laughs when Adrien had taking a bite out of some cream puffs only to have it stained his shirt.

"Oops." He said with a small chuckle as he cleans it off with a napkin. "Mom! PB won't let me eat my cheese!" Plagg shouts making Daphne look at them seeing Plagg crossing his arms with PB smiling as he spins the cheese around.

"PB." She warned making PB huff as he throws it to Plagg. "Fine, baby." PB said to Plagg who ignores him as he eat the cheese.

Adrien was about to say something when he spots pigeons formed as a bomb in the sky passing by the house making him frown.

"Looks like I have to do this." Adrien said getting up and Daphne looks at him with a smile. "Want me to join?" She asked and he shakes his head.

"Nah, this is going to be fast and easy anyway this is like 23 times that he has done this." He said as he transformed.

"Okay, come back safe." She said making him smile giving her a wink as he takes off to save the day.

♕༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇ ༙྇♕

Cat noir looks at the scene in front of him waiting for Ladybug to arrive, he was annoyed that his time with Daphne was cut short because of this but he needed to be here and save the day.

"Hey there, Ladybug. No need to brief you on this one, right?" He asked Ladybug who nods not seeing how she look at him confused.

"Nope. Let's just end this fast like the last 23 other times." She said with a sigh and used her lucky charm bored. "Lucky charm."