𝟐𝟏. 𝐒𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

"Daphne, wake up

"Daphne, wake up." Adrien whispers to the sleeping Daphne as he brought a tray of breakfast with a lots of bacon, eggs, and her favorite milk chocolate muffins. Daphne groans as she opens her eyes seeing Adrien with the food making her smile as she felt her stomach grumble, her hunger showing.

"Thank you, Adrien." She said and eats on the bed sharing some bacon with him. "How do you feel joining me for Chloe's parents party? They will be celebrating their anniversary at the hotel." He said and she nods.

"Of course." She said as she eats her eggs.

"Besides, Kagami send me a text if I will be going and I told her I will." Daphne said showing him a glimpse of the text between Kagami and Daphne. "She told me they have amazing desserts for the party, isn't that great." Daphne said looking even more excited for food and Adrien laughs.

"We should be ready in five." Adrien said and Daphne nods finishing her food, her plate now empty going to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change.

"Let's go

"Let's go." She said as they head out.

_________

"Audrey and André, on this most solemn day, in celebration of your 20th wedding anniversary." Gabriel said speaking through the tablet that Nathalie was holding. "I am delighted to offer this magnificent gift, I personally designed, especially for you."

Chloe walks to her parents holding the gift that was made by Gabriel as she waved at the people around her with a smile. She hands her parents the cloak, and walks away.

"My dearest Mr. And Mrs. Bourgeois, I hereby present you the Gabriel Couple Cloak, a symbol of eternal love and bonds of marriage." Gabriel said as the married couple take out the a cloak from the box and try it on.

"You guys wanna head out?" Daphne asked sending a message to their minds seeing how it was turning and how boring Kagami and Adrien feel.  They look at her with a nod and smile as Daphne made a copy of them as the three disappear.