𝟑𝟎. 𝐙𝐨𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞

"You'll discover for yourself, Mademoiselle, but one can never see too much of Paris

"You'll discover for yourself, Mademoiselle, but one can never see too much of Paris. Does the Eiffel Tower need an introduction? And to think that when it was first built, the Parisians thought it stuck out like a sore thumb." Taxi driver said with a smile as she drives around the place. "And over there are the Trocadéro gardens. Did you know that underneath there is an aquarium, the first in the world built in 1867. The Louvre, the largest museum in the world. So huge that it would take a hundred days to see everything! Originally, the Louvre was a fortress built to protect our city."

A girl with a blue beanie holds the window as the Louvre came into place. "These days, it protects our art. Speaking of protecting the city, there are our local miracles, our new red bug hero Fortuna and Cat Noir!"

The girl looks up the buildings to see Cat noir and Fortuna fist bump as they patrol around the city but she smiles seeing a bakery. "Can we stop here? I've always dreamed of eating a real Parisian croissant."

"You couldn't have picked a better place this is the best bakery in Paris. My kids adore their croissants." Taxi driver said happily as they stop in front of the famous bakery.

"You're lucky they're fresh out of the oven." Sabine said with a smile handing her a small bag to her, the girl smiles and thanks her. She was about to hit someone but the person moves out of the way in time holding a crate of apples.

"Oops, didn't see you there." The girl looks to see a beautiful girl as she walks further in the store.

"Daphne, thank you so much for helping out." Sabine said with a smile seeing the crates flying behind the girl as she holds one. "Oh is nothing, but I was wondering where is Marinette?" Daphne asked not seeing the girl around much.

Sabine sighs. "Me and Tom thought it would be best if she spend some time away from París with her grandma, she's been stuck in her room for weeks and lashing out to everyone."

Daphne nods with a frown but smiles. "Well, I hope she's having a great time." She said and turns around to see a new face.

"By the way, are you okay? I didn't hurt you at all?" She asked the girl and the girl shakes her head. "No, I'm fine thank you." The girl said and Daphne nods her hand out.

"I'm Daphne, I've never seen you here before." Daphne said and the girl smiles. "Zoe, just arrived here at Paris with my family." Zoe said with a smile.

"That sounds nice, being with family always brings a smile to someone's face." Daphne said and Zoe nods. "You know what, how about you come over and hang out at the river march. Some friends of mine will be performing a concert, maybe come meet new people if you're not doing anything with your family." Daphne suggested with a smile and takes out a pen from her purse.

"Here's my number if you decide to come over." She said and Zoe watched her write the number on the small plastic wrap she had. "Thank you, I'll think about it." Zoe said as Daphne walks away holding on to the number but smacks her head when she forget to hand over her number.