𝟑𝟑. 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢

"This is what we learned, thanks to the akumatization of Chloe Bourgeois as Miracle Queen

"This is what we learned, thanks to the akumatization of Chloe Bourgeois as Miracle Queen." Nathalie said as she and Gabriel are in her room discussing of heroes of Paris. Optigami flies nearby as Nathalie shows Gabriel the true identities of Rena Rouge, Queen Bee, Ryuko, King Monkey, Viperion, Pegasus and Carapace on her screen.

"Yes... I remember." Gabriel said remembering that even though he couldn't use the kids against Daphne and the heroes at least he found out about their identities with the help of Miracle Queen.

____Small Flashback

"People of Paris, listen to Miracle Queen's first order! From now on, no one will have to keep his identity a secret. All the Miraculous wearers, come to me!" Miracle Queen commands with a glare her hand up, soon under the control of Miracle Queen, Alya, Nino, Max, Luka, Kagami and Kim walk towards her.

"Yes! Yes!!! No more hiding!" Hawk Moth said excitedly.

____End Flashback

"Since then, I created Optigami." Nathalie said as she puts her hand up letting Optigami land. "Although it looks like Luka has been taken out of the hero group, Optigami followed each of the Miraculous holders. Alas, they're just ordinary teenagers." She said with a frown seeing no sign of Luka getting handed the snake miraculous.

"Who spend their time between school and extracurricular activities." Nathalie moves her Optigami who flies into a lifeguard's chair, and opens its eyes to spy on Kim, who is happily swimming. Optigami flies into a statue's head in the art classroom and opens its eyes to spy on Max, who is playing chess with Markov.

The last one was Kagami fencing. "True, Cat noir sometimes trusts them with a Miraculous." She said referring to Rena Rogue and Carapace helping out Nymph, Cat noir and the new Ladybug hero against Valtor's followers.

"But he's established rules that prevent anyone from discovering his secret identity even as far to not go back home to the Queen's home. He never shows his face, always takes back the Miraculous or Fortuna with his permission and makes sure no one ever follows him." Nathalie said showing how Optigami has been trying to track Cat noir but there's never a trace of him.

"Even Optigami couldn't stay on his tail." She said stepping out of the computer cameras, photos displayed of each kid. "We will learn nothing more with the Sentimonster."

"On the contrary, I believe that it will help us finally discover who is behind Cat noir's mask. There's a flaw when the holder gives their miraculous back." Gabriel said with a smirk pointing at the video of Nino giving his Miraculous back to Cat noir. "There. Imagine if Optigami was hiding in the Miraculous Cat noir took back it would lead us straight to their home, unknowingly."

"But how are you going to make sure that the Queen won't notice the sentimonster." Nathalie said and he chuckles taking his tablet looking at the book. "Just like I have order Norooo to camouflage, I'll make him camouflage the sentimonster."