𝟏𝟑. 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐤𝐨

"Greetings, young lady and good day to you

"Greetings, young lady and good day to you. Fear not, I am Longg, the Dragon Kwami." Longg said as he bow to Kagami but turns around to smile seeing Daphne.

"Mother, I'm happy to see you alive and healthy." Longg said as she bow to her but the next thing Daphne knew was him hugging her face. "I miss you." He said and Daphne smiles.

"I miss you and everyone else." She said and Longg looks at Kagami with a nod explaining everything to her and the words she needs to use to transform.

"Longg, bring the storm!" Kagami said transforming into a hero.

"So, what's the plan?" She asked Daphne and Cat noir.

"So this is how is going to be and better send this message to Ladybug, so she can know what's going to happen." Daphne said looking at Cat noir making him nod.

♕༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇ ༙྇♕

"Need any help." Nymph said having her hand out for Ladybug to take after being thrown across the place, Ladybug looks up seeing Nymph, Cat noir and the new hero.

"Thank you for the Miraculous, Ladybug. I am Ryuko." Ryuko said beside Nymph with a small bow.

"Ready for the plan to work?" Cat noir asked as he raised his hand up. "Cataclysm!" He shouts running towards Ikari Gozen letting himself get taken.

"Ryuko." Nymph said and Ryuko walks in front of her mother stopping her actions while holding a white box of bath bombs.

"I give up, I can't do this anymore I'm not skilled as you are ma'am. I can see that very clearly myself as I saw you fighting Ladybug and Cat noir." Ryuko said and Ikari Gozen smirks down at her picks her up swallowing her whole.

"Dance of leaves!" Nymph said as a bunch of leaves had surrounded Ikari Gozen preventing her from taking any step forward to attack them as she tried to see.  Suddenly, Ikari Gozen starts to fill up with water making water spill out of Ikari Gozen. She spits out Cat Noir, who cataclysms the bokken and Ladybug jumps in to kick it making it go into pieces letting the akuma out.

Nymph walks towards Ryuko who had changed back from turning water looking at Nymph with a smile.

"You did good, Ryuko." Nymph said.

"I had good teachers, you and Cat noir." Ryuko said watching Ladybug fix everything and bringing back her mother to normal.

"Go to her." Nymph said making Ryuko nods going to the car where her mother comes out.

"What's happened to me? Where is Kagami?" The mom asked making Ryuko put a hand on her arm. "Your daughter is nearby, ma'am. She'll be here soon." Ryuko said and the mother calms down.

Cat noir, Nymph and Ladybug hold their fist bumps waiting for Ryuko to join, Nymph and Cat noir give her a smile.

"Pound it!" The four said and Ryuko goes with Ladybug to give her back the miraculous. Nymph transforms back looking at Cat noir with a smile. "Nope." He said as he walks backwards slowly.

"What? I didn't say anything." Daphne said with a laugh. "You didn't have to say anything, I could tell by that beautiful smirk of yours." He said with a wink.

"See you later my queen." Cat noir said and quickly left as he heard his miraculous beep. Daphne sighs and looks at Kagami's mother who looked so calm after the akuma attack.

"Ma'am, you think I could speak to you for a moment about Kagami." Daphne said as she walks towards her.

♕༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇ ༙྇♕

Kagami walks back to the car looking at her mother standing up straight as she knew she will be in a lot of trouble.

"I'm sorry I wasn't truthful with you, Mother. But, I really wanted to try and make a friend." Kagami apologize to her mother who looked quite for a moment.

"You already have Adrien." Her mother said.

"It's not the same." Kagami said with a frown.

"I understand that you want to make friends, but friendships can prove disappointing sometimes." Her mother said and pause for a moment remembering the queen's words and sighs. "You know that new friend of yours seems to really wants to hang out with you, so be home in time for dinner." She said and with that she left Kagami to walk back to the bridge across Canal Saint-Martin where Daphne was waiting and no sign of Marinette.

"Looks like we lost." Kagami said showing Daphne a picture of Alya with her new friend taking a selfie with Adrien and the other two girls who presented the game.

"We may have lost but at least we got one thing out of this." Daphne said with a smile as she walked backwards with Kagami fallowing her ti the stairs to leave the place. "What?" She asked and Daphne takes her hand pulling towards a familiar path to Daphne.

"A friend." She said making Kagami smile as they walk together. "I know a place where they give the best smoothies and you can tell me all about blood types." Daphne said.

"Sure." Kagami said as they hang out at the smoothie shop taking a selfie together smiling at the camera.

Note - lol I made an edit of Daphne and Kagami, hope you guys watch it

Note - lol I made an edit of Daphne and Kagami, hope you guys watch it. Oh and as for Marinette still having the phone which she doesn't in the end just not mentioned. Daphne actually got it back from Tikki who brought the phone back to her.

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara