𝟏𝟕. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜 [1]

"You see them?" Nymph asked Cat noir as they stood on top of a roof looking at two thieves that have been robbing every jewelry stores in Paris

"You see them?" Nymph asked Cat noir as they stood on top of a roof looking at two thieves that have been robbing every jewelry stores in Paris. "I see them, is Ladybug coming this time?" He asked her and she shakes her head.

"Nope, this is the third time this past week since she refused to come help up catch this two." Nymph said with a sigh and Cat noir shakes his head. "She'll come around, maybe." He said narrowing his eyes down as the thieves had successfully gotten all the jewels and making their scape.

"I'll fight the girl and you take her partner." Nymph said and Cat noir nods with a smirk.

"Sure thing my queen, after this how do you feel about some late night dinner?" He asked and before Nymph could agree Cat noir jumps off the building with a small laugh making her shake her head.

They both land in front of the thieves making them gasp.

"Nymph! Cat noir?!" Both thief's said and raised their fist ready to fight them making Cat noir laugh. "So we're doing the hard way, didn't even let us give our big speech." Cat noir kicked the male thieve with his staff and proceeded to fight with him leaving Nymph with the girl thief.

"It looks like is just you and me." Nymph said making the girl put her black hair away from her face looking at Nymph. "Not for long." The girl said and raised her leg up to kick Nymph in the face but Nymph dodged it.

The fight was going well for Nymph but soon the thief girl was getting the upper hand as Nymph had to go backwards because the punches were coming fast and quick.

"And here I heard you were some kind of brilliant fighter!" The girl said as she kicked back Nymph but gasps when Nymph grabs her leg

"And here I heard you were some kind of brilliant fighter!" The girl said as she kicked back Nymph but gasps when Nymph grabs her leg. Nymph spins her around and throws her into a car breaking the glass as the girl hits it and lands on the ground.

"You heard right." Nymph said with her hands on her waist looking at the girl who was slowly getting up only to get her body slammed on the car again when her partner was thrown at her. Both thieves are now on the ground one knocked out by Cat noir and the girl was in pain by Nymph.