𝟐𝟓. 𝐘𝐚𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐭

BonBon and Conner lay in a bed that Daphne magically made in an empty room that Adrien used to use when he didn't want to go back to his home and since they are going out he started sleeping on the same bed

"Good night, mom." Conner said with a yawn pulling his blanket close. "Night, dad." Adrien smiles as he turns off the lights to the room still a bit shock that their baby project came to life and being called dad.

"Good night." They both said and left the door a bit open, they walked back to the living room to talk of what just happened.

"What was on that potion?" Daphne asked and Adrien scratch his head. "I don't know exactly, I was trying to make a power up to turn into animals." Adrien said earning a raised eyebrow from his girlfriend.

"Well, I was just thinking that it will be a good idea to turn to any animal we want." Adrien said making his way to the lab holding up a notebook while he turns the tablet on where the book. "Look, this were the ingredients." He said as Daphne comes beside him.

"Oh." Daphne said with a frown. "Adrien, this is not the potion for that. That is to bring none living things or objects to life." She said pointing to the ingredients that were under the animal shifting.

Adrien rubs his eyes. "That's what I get for staying up late at night when I was doing that. But with those Valtor's fallowers attacking us every chance they get is getting harder." He said and Daphne nods.

"Yeah, how are we going to do this? We can exactly leave him here with the Kwamis specially with BonBon being recently born." She said. "And if we bring him with us, how are we going to explain this to the others or your dad." Adrien tense at that feeling nervous.

"I can't exactly go there and say, "Hey dad! Guess what? You are a grandpa now, bye." And just leave him and probably give him a heart attack." Adrien said as he pace around and doing hand expressions as he talks.

"Definitely don't want him to get a heart attack." Daphne said and frowns. "Do you think he will disappear that quick?" She asked making him frown.

"Don't know, we just have to be ready for when he does." Adrien said holding her hand into his. "We're going to make sure that he experiences the world with us." He said making her smile.

"Yeah, let's get back to bed for tomorrow." She said.

_____

Daphne and Adrien get out of the limo while they bring Connor between them letting him swing their arms back and forward. They ignore the stares and comments that were thrown at them but they could hear them.

"Wait... is that their kid?"

"No way, they look to young to be parents."

"Aww, what a cute family." A girl said with a smile making a certain blue hair girl look confused until her eyes lay on Daphne and Adrien who were walking with a child that had some similarities as them. "What?" Marinette asked herself as she and the rest went to Ms. Mendeleiev class taking a seat with her partner which it was Nathaniel.

"Ms. Mendeleiev, could we talk to you?" Daphne asked and Ms. Mendeleiev looks confused when a child stood between the couple on the table who was coloring his book.

"Yes. What is it?" She asked, Daphne and Adrien explain to her what had happened with Cat noir accidentally dropping some potion on the fake baby which in the end it brought him to life. "That is a fascinating discovery! So he can eat, sleep and..." Ms. Mendeleiev said as she looks at Connor closely who looked up at her, his hazel eyes staring at her.

"Hi, I'm Connor Agreste. Son of Daphne and Adrien." Connor said with a smile and goes back to coloring. [Lol he sounded just like Connor from DBH]

"Dude, when did you guys have a kid?" Nino asked looking at the kid confused as he holds his fake baby with Alya on his side, both having the same expression. "Uh.. since yesterday night." Daphne said as she took a seat beside Connor and Adrien does the same looking at his friends.

"Cat noir accidentally left some stuff on the lab which BonBon had grabbed thinking it was a toy. He threw it at the baby before we could do anything." Adrien said making Daphne nod.

"Aww, he looks exactly like you both!" Rose said as she joins the small group with Juleka who was holding their baby project. "The hair and eyes."

"This is fascinating." Max said as he adjust his glasses looking at Connor. "Look Marinette a live boy from Cat noir's little invention." He said making Marinette frown seeing Conner who looked exactly like his parents which happens to be her crush's kid with the the girl she doesn't like.

"Wonderfull." She said sarcastically from her desk holding the fake baby in her arms.

Before anyone could react a big explosion happened by the windows to their class, Adrien quickly holds Daphne and Conner together away from the shards. Everyone screams in fright as a woman with purple cloak, her messy hair floating behind her looking at Daphne with a smirk.

"You know why I am here, that blood of yours." The woman said as Daphne frowns seeing dark magic coming from the woman's hands, Daphne gaps as her body got thrown out of the school making her groan.

She turns around to blast her own magic sending the woman away from her, she looked at the citizens with a serious look.

"Go! Get out of here." Daphne said and transformed, Conner comes out of the school.

"Mom, are you okay?" He asked that's when Cat noir lands beside them glaring at the woman who came back with some other two guys. One guy was wearing a red body suit completely covering his face and the second one was a guy completely in black bodysuit that features a red 'X' on his mask.

"How sweet." The woman said with a fake smile. "Disgusting." She looks at the two below her with a glare.

"Get rid of them." She orders and the two guys smirk at them, the red guy soon made about 20 of himself. "Sure can do ma'am! Let's go everyone!" The clone guy said as they head towards them.

The three small family got into position, Cat noir being the one to talk.

"Me and you're mother never really prepared you for this." Cat noir said glaring at the red x guy who was coming at him. "But you where born for it." Daphne said and saved some citizens who are grabbed by the dark witch and thrown.

"Connor, you handle the clone guy. Mom and dad will be right back." She said flying towards the witch with a glare and Cat noir running head on to the red x.

_____

BonBon yawns rubbing his eyes but felt something making his way out of the house.