𝟐𝟗. 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

Adrien and Daphne peek inside Conner's room seeing their kid looking sad, Adrien closed the door as both head to the living room passing by the Kwamis room and looks at his girlfriend

"What happened?" He asked and Daphne frowns. "I don't know, he just came home like this and never went out of the room. I tried talking to him but he doesn't want to see anyone, the only one who's been inside was BonBon and since his still a baby he can't actually tell us what's wrong." Daphne said in worried.

Adrien looks in thought but before he could go back and cheer up Conner, his phone rings getting a calendar reminder.

"Shoot, Fu should be arriving soon." Adrien said and Plagg comes out of the kitchen holding a block of cheese, Plagg looks between the cheese and Adrien who was getting ready to leave. "Oh whatever." Plagg said and went inside Adrien's pocket.

"Good luck, I'll stay here and watch over Conner." Daphne said kissing his cheek and Adrien nods kissing her back. "I'll be back as soon as possible maybe we can both talk to him." He said and she nods.

Daphne walks him to the door she smiles waving him goodbye, once he left her view her smiles drops into a stern look.

"What are you doing here, Su-Han?" Daphne asked, a figure drops down in front of her bowing down. "My queen, I've come here to check on the Miracle box and the new guardian." Su-Han said and stands up when Daphne nods going back inside.

"Come in." She said the barrier around the house makes a small hole for Su-Han to enter, he looks around the house in wonder. "What is this?" He asked staring at the big brick where he sees the kwamis watching.

"My queen! It is against the rules to have the kwamis out of there box." He said with a frown and Daphne turns around to look at him. "Su-Han years have changed, is time to do the same." She said.

"What do you mean?" He asked taking a seat on the couch, Daphne takes a spot in the couch in front of him snapping her fingers magically having tea on the table. "I mean that once Cat noir and Fortuna defeat Hawk moth I'll be teaching the monks about this time maybe even make our home grow."

"We will start by changing the age of a future guardian box, if they want to join us they'll have to willingly come to us and teach them our ways." Daphne said and Su-Han stays silent for a moment.

"Who's the new guardian?" Su-Han asked, Daphne smiles when Adrien comes inside the house holding a box. "I'm home, brought some cheese cake." He said but frowns seeing a new face in the living room.

"Uh...hi?" Adrien said, Daphne stands up taking the cheese cake from him. "Welcome home, Su-Han meet Adrien Agreste also as Cat noir the new guardian." She said.

"Adrien, this is Su-Han a fellow celestial guardian from my palace." Daphne said making Adrien nod. "What's a Celestial guardian?" He asked.