𝟗. 𝐍𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐡

"Is Marinette okay?" Daphne asked from her seat seeing her wake up from her nap as the test was over

"Is Marinette okay?" Daphne asked from her seat seeing her wake up from her nap as the test was over. Marinette jumps from her seat screaming with papers stuck on her face as she looks for something.

"I think the whole work is getting to her, I heard from Nino that she's helping jagged stone with some sketches, making something for the kitty section and other stuff." Adrien said and Daphne nods as she hands her test to Miss Bustier along with Adrien's test.

They both get up and left the class to get their stuff from the lockers. Adrien made a quick change into his fencing uniform as Daphne came back from the bathroom.

"Sorry, your game sounds amazing, but I've got fencing right now. Then my Chinese lesson, then a photoshoot..." Adrien said as he looks at Max.

"I think he understands Adrien." Daphne said with a small laugh calming down the cat boy from listing all his lessons.

"What about you Daphne? Want to play a game?" Max asked and Daphne gives him a confused look.

"Game? I'm sorry Max but I won't be able to go play, I have to study for the next test coming up." She said with a frown seeing how sad Max felt at the rejection. He walks away from them to ask someone else to play.

"I'll see you after fence class? I just have to get some books for the math test." She said and Adrien nods with a smile.

"Sure, this time I'll be teaching you all about games." He said as he left closing his locker and Daphne smiles.

She walked to the library only to stop to see Chloe, Sabrina and another person disappear in front of her making her eyes widen. She runs back to tell Adrien when she also saw his instructor and Kagami disappear as he was about to hit.

"Did you just see that?" Adrien asked as they both run to the lockers.

"I saw that, same with me on the library. Chloe and Sabrina disappear in front of me along with the library guy." Daphne said as she close the doors and with her magic she made the windows dark so no one saw from the inside.

"You transform while I keep an eye." She said and he nods.

"Plagg claws out!" He shouts and transforms.

She takes out her phone when she felt it vibrate making her look at it.

"What do you do when no one wants to play with you? You give them no choice." A villain said and Daphne knew who it was by his voice and the way he asked the question.

"Max?" Cat noir asked as they both watched the live video of him.

"Ladybug, Cat Noir. All of these people were once akumatized and then saved by you." Max said with a smirk referring to the people that disappear. "If you want another chance at freeing them, you're going to have to come and play with me." The video ends and Cat noir nods at her.