𝟐𝟐. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧

Daphne and Adrien head to the merry-go-round only to gasp worriedly, realizing Master Fu isn't there

Daphne and Adrien head to the merry-go-round only to gasp worriedly, realizing Master Fu isn't there. The place was all trash out and things were broken, Daphne saw a tree broken while Cat noir tried to call Master Fu he looks at her shaking his head.

"I-. I need to look for them! Fu and my kids are in danger." Daphne said as she panics thinking of Hawk moth having her kids and how much they will be scared. "I have to go!" She said not thinking straight but Cat noir holds her shoulders making her look at him.

"Daphne, calm down! We need to think of a plan before we head straight to them, you'll hurt the Kwami in you if you stress out." Cat noir said calmly knowing that if he panics it will only make things worse. "Wait, do you hear that?" He asked hearing some buzzing making them look back to see a bunch of wasps heading towards them.

"Dome of the ocean!" Daphne said making a force field of water surround them making the wasps stop waiting for them to drop it. "Aqua Plagg, Claws Out!" Adrien said as he gives Plagg power up cheese. "Dragon flame!" Daphne shouts as a big dragon made out of flames burns all the wasps that got in their way to the water. 

"PB, wings rise!" Daphne says and transforms as they dive into the water.

Aqua Noir extends his staff from under the water, surveying his surroundings. "Everything is clear from here, the wasps left." He said and Nymph nods.

"How did this happen? I thought Master Fu was hiding pretty well." Daphne said as she rubs her head feeling so many emotions specially anger and scared. "What do you see?" She asked as Aqua noir goes back to look outside from his staff. 

"They found Master Fu and the Miracle Box! It's a catastrophe! And I just happen to be an expert in cat things!" He said making Nymph cover her mouth in shock. "It's... It's my fault. I didn't transform back before I went to find him." The couple heard Ladybug say as she finally shows herself looking away from their disappointment gaze.

"I got caught up with something that distracted me and didn't know I was being fallow by Hawk moth himself." She said and Daphne takes a deep breath not wanting to go off on her because she was the reason her kids got taken.

"We need to save Master Fu and the kwamis from Hawk moth. We need a focused on this." Nymph said. "First-." She was about to tell them the plan when she heard her kids call out to her.

"Mommm!!!"

Daphne eyes open now glowing yellow making Aqua noir and Ladybug move away from her in scared and worried. "Daphne?" Aqua noir said and Nymph jumps out of the water making Aqua noir look at Ladybug.

"She's really worried for her kids, this is how is going to plan out." Aqua noir said.

_______