𝟏𝟔. 𝐑𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"You want me to go where with you?" Daphne asked as she made breakfast for the both of them as Adrien had come over to talk to her

"The Grévin Wax Museum. Seems like one of my wax statute part went missing and Nathalie said I could bring a two people with me." He said and she smiles.

"I'll go, let me go change quick while you finish eating." She said and he gives her a grin.

"I'm glad, let me give Nino a phone call see if he wants to come." Adrien said as he takes a bite out of his omelet.

______

"Whassup, bro?" Nino asked and Adrien gives him a smile. "Nino, I've got to go back to the Grévin Wax Museum. Do you want to come with me and Daphne?" Adrien asked.

"You're with Daphne?" He asked genuine curious making Adrien nod. "Yeah, I'm actually at her house eating breakfast she made. She went to change clothes seconds ago." Adrien said.

Alya wanted to scream what but stops herself because for so many reasons. One she has no right to be shock since everyone in class can tell that Adrien has a big crush on the queen of miraculous and the queen herself as well even though fans can see that Chat noir is in love with her. Second, she can't really do anything to stop their friendship to go any further for Marinette and thirdly she could see how much Marinette is trying to make them separate which she disapproved because if she was in a relationship knowing someone wanted to break them off was a low blow in order to get someone.

"Sure thing, dude. I'll be right there—." Nino said only to stop when Alya glares at him pointing at herself then at Adrien. "Uh, eh, actually, Alya and I are hanging together today. Do you think Alya could come too?" He asked with a nervous laugh.

Adrien thinks and looks at Daphne who came all ready. "Yeah, sure." Adrien said and he was about to end the call when he remembered something.

"Actually, can you ask Marinette if she can come I like to talk to her about something." Adrien said and Nino looks at him confused but nods. "Yeah, see you in a bit." Nino said and ends the call.

______

Marinette is sewing when she receives a video call from Alya. She answered stopping her sewing.

"Hey, girl." Marinette said.

"Marinette, can you come to the Grévin Wax Museum. Adrien said he wants to talk you about something." Alya said and Marinette stops what she's doing looking at her with a big smile.