𝟒. 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Are you okay?" Adrien asked as she appears in front of him looking at the window staying silent with her back facing him

"I'm....fine I guess, I'm just worried." Daphne said and Adrien looks down with a frown.

"Worried of what?" He asked as he stands up from his chair and stays by her side.

"That statue it's a sentimonster. A magical creature conjured from a emotion shaped by the power of the Peacock it was created by a new trained guardian." Daphne said and Adrien nodded remembering the conversation they had on the dream.

"But, ladybug and I have already defeated sentimonsters created by Mayura." Adrien said with a frown. "How is this any different?" He asked.

"The only way to get rid of the sentimonster is by destroying the object that was made to be controlled. Well, I don't know if I can destroy it while I'm still crystallized and I'm worried that it will go after all the other kwamis that Master Fu has and yours along with ladybug's." Daphne said looking at Adrien in worry and Adrien puts a hand on hers.

"I won't let that happen Daphne! When Master Fu chose me to become Cat noir, he trust me to protect Paris and I hope you trust me to the same with you. To protect you and the kwamis." Adrien said with a look of determination making Daphne smile.

"But why me?" She asked confused.

"Well, don't you have magic that made the miraculous? If that sentimonster is after all the miraculous doesn't that mean he will go after the source of magic that made it and eat it?" He asked and Daphne thinks for a moment.

"You're right! I mean, I can go magic and the sentimonster eats magic. Oh...oh." Daphne said in realization at the end of her sentence.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you safe if the sentimonster comes back alive by Hawk moth or Mayura." Adrien said and Daphne nodded.

"I trust you." She said and she noticed how down he was. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"My mom used to have dizzy spells... just like Nathalie. My father said those weren't serious either." Adrien said as they both sit on the bed as they watch Plagg play with a ball of yarn that Daphne threw across the room from Adrien couch.

Daphne hums with a thought standing up from her spot and looks at the piano.

"How about a duet?" Daphne asked with a smile trying to change the mood in the room.

"You play the piano?" He asked as he sits on the bench touching the keys.

"A bit but it's fun to try again." Daphne said with a giggle and starts to play some keys with a smile and Adrien soon fallows after her with a grin. Plagg watched with a smile happy to see Daphne smile again and his owner too.