𝟐𝟒. 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐫

Marinette clench her teeth in anger watching Adrien and Daphne laugh together while chewing on a pencil hard, Alya looks worried at her and was about ask her if she was okay when Ms

Marinette clench her teeth in anger watching Adrien and Daphne laugh together while chewing on a pencil hard, Alya looks worried at her and was about ask her if she was okay when Ms. Mendeleiev comes in the class holding a two brown boxes with Kim holding a third box.

"Alright class! Pay attention to the project everyone will have." Ms. Mendeleiev said making everyone look at front, Daphne looked curious at what was inside. "As you know this project will be made in two partners and no you won't get to pick." She said before Chloe could ask making her frown.

"Each group will have a fake baby, will have to take care of it for a week. I can tell from this device if they are actually being taken care off." She said holding up a small phone device.

"You can all thank Max for this amazing invention." Max looks at front with a smile even though he could feel some glares at his back. "Totally fine." He said.

"If you guys bring the baby in good conditions you'll get a passing grade and you will skip the test do by the end of this project." Ms. Mendeleiev said making some smile at that.

"Now, first pear will be Adrien Agreste and...." Ms. Mendeleiev and Marinette eagerly hope it was her but bangs her head when Daphne was called instead. "Daphne Buffay." Said teens look at each other with a smile.

"What do you think is going to be? Boy or girl?" Adrien asked making Daphne giggle. "Either one, I don't care if they are a boy or a girl as long as they are healthy." She said as Ms. Mendeleiev hands a baby boy to them which Daphne adjusting his blue onesie and small hat.

Adrien sighs with a dreamy smile seeing Daphne carefully holding their fake baby starting to imagine what their future will be like. Getting married after years of being together, a family with twins and the kwamis with them just big happy family. Daphne saw Adrien looking at her with a dreamy smile making her blush but clears her throat to get his attention.

"The teacher wants us to name him. Any-." Daphne was cut off by an eager Adrien who slapped his hand on the desk with a smile. "Conner!" He shouts which brought the attention of their classmates, they laugh making him blush.

"Sorry." He said and Daphne laughs.

"Conner it is, this could make some Kwamis confusing so we should explain to them why we have a fake baby." Daphne said with a smile. "Good thing that little BonBon hasn't shown any signs of his power." She said making Adrien nod.

BonBon is the new Kwami that was born they were shock to see that BonBon was a panda or half red panda, she was a panda but had red fur spots around its body. Daphne at first was freaking out because the Kwami hasn't made a noise or moved like the other Kwamis but turns out he was sleeping which made some of his siblings poke him until he woke up and it worked.

BonBon opened his eye's crying until Daphne gently rub his head calming him down and glare at the Kwamis who poke BonBon making them all shiver hiding behind the miracle box while Plagg laughed at them.

"Conner Agreste." Daphne said with a smile as they look at the baby.

"I also forgot to mention that every 30 minutes the baby will cry, they need to be feed and dipper change." Ms. Mendeleiev said making them nod the class is dismissed. Adrien brought Daphne close as they walk out of the school heading to their home.

_____

"We have another baby brother?!" Trixx asked as they all stood above the fake baby crying which Daphne had went to her room where she left the bottle that Ms. Mendeleiev had given them. Adrien was smiling at them as they look at baby Connor in wonder. "Is for a project you guys, if we don take care of him we're going to fail the class." Adrien said not seeing BonBon making his way to them with a giggle holding a potion that Adrien was working for their power ups.

"BonBon, wait!" Daphne shouts in worried as he drops the potion on baby Conner making both "parents" gasp. They cover their faces same with the Kwamis as the bright light engulfed Conner completely, Daphne was the first one to look what had happened only for her eyes to widen in shock and faints.

"Daphne!" Adrien said as he saw Daphne faint grabbing her before she hit the floor. He looks where baby Conner was only for him to hold himself from falling seeing a 7 year old blond hair boy with hazel eyes like Daphne wearing a black shirt that had green, blue and yellow lines in the middle. He came with some blue jeans, red converse shoes and on the corner of those shoes it had a cat paw on the right and on the left it had fairy wings.

"Dad? Mom?" Baby Conner or more like the 7 year old Conner asked looking at his hands confused going to touch his face and mouth. "I'm alive?" He asked sounding freak out which by the tone of voice he was ready to cry which made Daphne immediately wake up going to Conner.

"Everything is going to be fine, Conner." Daphne said gently holding his hands, he looks at her for a second and nods. They both look back to see Adrien had fainted which Plagg had fan him to wake him up. "Looks like your father will not be helping with dinner, we'll make sure to figure out what happened later." She said calmly trying to not make things worse for any of them specially since they actually have a living breathing boy which happens to be their baby project.

Daphne brought her left hand letting her yellow magic levitate Adrien to a couch making him comfortable until he wakes up. She grabs Conner's small hand into hers making her way to the kitchen while the Kwamis look at Conner with curiosity, as for BonBon he giggles landing on Conner's head hugging his soft hair.

"So, how about some Mac and cheese?" Daphne asked making Conner nod pretty fast. "Good, you sit here while I go make it." She said rubbing his head, Conner nods watching Daphne cook.

Kwami Name: BonBon

Kwami Name: BonBon

Kwami: Panda with red hair spots which he is a half red panda and normal panda.