Chapter 1: When will she be born?

"Baby, be good!"

Mo Fan heard such a sentence while his consciousness was dim, moved his body, and realized that he was in the "water".

Familiar formula, familiar taste.

Mo Fan suddenly realized that he... had crossed again.

Yes, crossing again.

Counting it all is now her third life.

In her first life, she grew up in an orphanage and had a miserable life. I don’t know why she was not seen by the director of the orphanage at all. , Lost his life in a daze, and then turned into a piao, only to find out that his tragic fate was controlled by one hand.

In the second life, she found herself traversing when she was conscious. Although she has a deep memory of her previous life, she grew up happily under the care of her parents in that world. It is a magical world with spiritual roots. She can cultivate immortality. With her excellent aptitude and the support of her parents and teachers, coupled with thousands of years of cultivation, she entered the Mahayana period and passed the thunder tribulation.

Originally, she thought that she would be able to ascend to the upper realm and officially become an immortal, but in the end she seemed to be...reborn again?

I don't know, where is this place? Where did she wear it again?

The first time he crossed, he might be uneasy, but after thousands of years in the world of cultivating immortals, Mo Fan is now as stable as Mount Tai.

Immediately, he started to work his mind directly in his stomach.

After returning from the realm of cultivation, she knows one thing, that is, children with spiritual roots can cultivate while they are in the mother's stomach. At this time, cultivation can allow the children to gain innate aura and become an innocent body.

In the last life, she heard the teachings of her parents in her stomach, and consciously cultivated, and possessed an innocent body. This is the reason why she can cultivate to become an immortal in just a few thousand years.

In this life, no matter where she is, if she can practice, she will still be able to be cool and free.

The mind started to work, and Mo Fan quickly noticed the aura.

It's just that compared with the massive aura of the cultivation world, the aura of this world is really... invisible.

This is not the realm of cultivating immortals!

Mo Fan knew this in his heart.

After running for a week, Mo Fan began to observe the movements outside his stomach, hoping to obtain information he knew.

Soon, the voice came.

"How is it?" A kind voice sounded from outside.

"It's okay, the baby is very good!" Then, it was the gentle female voice that Mo Fan just heard, which is her current mother.

"Hey, one more new life is a good thing, but you are the only one, I am afraid you are too hard." The kind female voice couldn't help sighing, and she could hear her worries from her voice.

"I'm not afraid of hard work, this is a gift from God, I will take good care of her." The gentle female voice said very seriously.

This mother is good, Mo Fan thought in his heart.

At this time, a bell rang.

Soon, another new voice reached Mo Fan's ears.

"Mo Xue, are the accounts clear?"