Chapter 105:

At this time, everything that happened in the Pei family during this period was clearly seen by the old ghost who followed Pei Yunbai.

After following Pei Yunbai that day, he was cautiously away from Pei's family, for fear that the yin on his body would affect the family. After all, he was here to monitor, not to harm others.

As a result, during this time, his melons were eaten one after another, and the relationship between the little adult and this family was clearly understood.

Now he felt that it was time to come back.

He was ready to return to Mo Fan quickly.

After using some special methods, the old ghost has successfully returned to the magic capital.

When he found Mo Fan, she was in the kindergarten.

Seeing the kindergarten flowers of the motherland, the old ghost did not dare to enter, he was far from reaching the level where he could freely retract his entire body.

Thinking of this, I couldn't help but envy the little master who was following the little master.

The cultivation base of Master Xiaoguai has reached the peak, and the Yin Qi can be freely retracted, and it is only 1% of the deterrents displayed on weekdays, but only this 1% has made their ghosts tremble.

I don't know, what level will the little adult who is the master of the little boy be?

While the old ghost was waiting, Mo Fan had already noticed her existence through the changes in the surrounding aura, and he had almost had a bottom in his heart.

Then directly communicate with the other party using divine consciousness.

"came back?"

The old ghost was thinking wildly. He suddenly heard a business popping up in his mind. He was shocked, but he quickly recognized that the voice was Mo Fan's voice.

After clearing up his mood, he quickly said: "Little lord."

"How about it?"

Hearing this, the old ghost immediately said everything he saw during this period towards Mo Fan, until what happened before he came back, "...that Pei family and Feng Man'er seem to have torn their faces, and she mentioned in the middle. When I arrived at the little adult’s mother, I thought she seemed a little bit ill-intentioned, but Pei Yunbai didn’t even care about Feng Man’er..."

The old ghost can see clearly beside Pei Yunbai, and Pei Yunbai cherishes the little adults' family very much.

"He seems to have asked someone to protect by your mother's side. He didn't take any action personally. He seems to be worried about being noticed by Feng Maner. Maybe he also understands this.

Miss Feng is frantic! Speaking of which, I feel that she is very evil, vaguely evil, and heavy. It is either that she herself is heavy or that there is a powerful presence around her, so I am not particularly dared to appear in front of her. "The old ghost couldn't help adding something more about Feng Man'er.

This is what he guessed based on his own experience.

He also vaguely felt that the Feng family was not simple, and specially reminded the little man to wake up.

"Well, it's hard for you this time." Mo Fan still got a lot of information from what the old ghost said, knowing that the old ghost's mission this time definitely took a lot of effort, and he directly praised.

Although his voice was extremely immature, the old ghost felt extremely relieved when he heard it. Who wouldn't want his hard work to be seen by his boss!