Chapter 57: Rich woman, can't afford to offend

Do what you want, Mo Fan then smiled at the little squats who looked at him curiously.

Now that they have all come to the kindergarten, and just recently they have been recuperating and cultivating, Mo Fan is naturally willing to make himself a little happier.

And Mo Fan's smile immediately dispelled the worries of other small dumplings, and also showed an innocent smile at Mo Fan.

The children who can enter this kindergarten have family conditions that are either rich or expensive, so every one of them appears very sensible at a young age. Even if they leave their warm family and come to this strange kindergarten, they don’t cry, but for the kindergarten and The new companion is still very curious.

And at their age, they are also very sensitive to the good and evil of others.

For Mo Fan's smile, they also felt a strong kindness. In addition, Mo Fan was also very beautiful, and each of them naturally became courageous.

And one of the most courageous was a little girl. After Mo Fan showed a smile, she immediately got to Mo Fan's side and said hello.

"What's your name? How old are you?" the girl asked curiously.

"Mo Fan, three years old."

"Hey, I'm three years old too! My name is Doudou, let's be friends!" The girl said happily, "I have no friends!"

When the girl was talking, her eyes were shining, and her white and tender face was blushing, and she looked soft and easy to pinch.

The next moment, Mo Fan stretched out his devil's claws towards the little girl and squeezed her cheek gently.

When the slippery touch came, Mo Fan was immediately satisfied.

Sure enough, this feels really good!

"Mo Fan, why did you pinch my face!" Doudou blinked at Mo Fan. It didn't hurt to be pinched, so Doudou didn't think there was anything, but just felt a little curious.

Facing the innocent look of a child, Mo Fan smiled, "Because we are friends!"

When the voice fell, a small paw also gently pinched Mo Fan's face, and then said openly: "Hey, I also treat you as a friend."

Then he squeezed gently, "soft, like jelly!"

Mo Fan: "..."

—Is she shooting herself in the foot?

However, the opponent's movements are very light, as if it is tickling.

The ice-breaking between Doudou and Mo Fan instantly attracted the attention of other children. They couldn't help but surrounded them one by one, and then moved their little faces in Mo Fan's direction.

Some of them are still red because of their shyness.

Mo Fan: "..."

These little dumplings are automatically delivered to her...oh no, pinch?

In fact, Mo Fan didn't know, because of the faintly aura of her body, this kind of breath made the little guys feel very comfortable, and naturally they would want to get close to Mo Fan.

After all, children’s intuition is the most acute.

The curiosity of Mo Fan accounted for a large part of the reason.

Looking at these soft glutinous glutinous rice **** delivered to the door, Mo Fan directly accepted it unceremoniously.

After a while, what the two teachers saw when they came in was a scene of a few little guys pinching each other's faces. They couldn't help being shocked. They thought they were fighting. When they knew from their mouths that they pinched their faces to make friends, The teachers were a little dumbfounded, and then they explained seriously.