Chapter 99: Not a surprise, but a fright

#港城富三代Xu Shan's girlfriend exposed, it turned out to be...#

The title touched Xu Shan's heartstrings at the first glance.

Could this so-called girlfriend be...Mo Xue?

Xu Shan immediately looked down.

Soon, he caught sight of the secretly photographed photo. In the photo, he smiled proudly at Mo Xue, and looked at Mo Xue like that. There was indeed a bit of "ambiguity".

Especially in the photos, there are also photos of Mo Xue smiling at him.

Of course, the photos are not the most important thing, what is important is the speculation in the content of this report.

#Everyone should know the "Special Fruit and Vegetable Shop", right? It is the national chain store that has been frequently searched recently. Dozens of stores opened together in one day and dominated the hot search list for several days. When this store came out, the big guys were talking about the owner behind this store. Who is it and why is there such capital? It's a pity that the hiding is too strict, and there is no news to disclose.

Unexpectedly, by coincidence, the editor suspected to have solved the case today. Everyone knows that today is the opening period of the Fanfan Resort, a production base strongly promoted by the "Special Fruit and Vegetable Shop". I bought it because I was very curious about this shop. Tickets wanted to see the true face of Lushan in this resort. As a result, I saw Xu Shan and a young woman on the spot. The two had a very good discussion and looked like they were in love.

What I have to mention here is that this person who is suspected of Xu Shan's girlfriend is the owner of this resort. This makes me even more curious. I have mastered such a large foundation at a young age? After I went back, I got to know these two people carefully, and learned another inside story. It turned out that the former owner of this land was Xu Shan, and it was later transferred to this person. The relationship between the two was clearly revealed. Or the emergence of this resort is just the product of the wealthy and wealthy people who laughed at their confidantes, and the store that bloomed all over, with such a support, it can be said.

Here, there may be many people who are curious about Xu Shan's identity, so I will take a good look at it...#

The last part is the usual peeling content, Xu Shan is used to it, but the front content makes him feel like a thunder.

What does it mean that he is in love with Mo Xue?

What is it that he spent a lot of money for Bo Hongyan's smile?

...

Nonsense! ! ! !

Then, with anger, Xu Shan continued to look down, and he saw a lot of comments in the next section.

"

real or fake? There are people who will chase women to such an extent, this can make money. "

"Keep it, it's too tricky!"

"Someone said before that those who can open branches all over the country must have capital support. I didn't expect..."

"Fuck you, jealousy has separated me."

"A good-looking man and a beautiful girl match!"

"This girl is really a fairy!"

"This Xu Shan is not only rich for three generations, but also seems to be quite capable and powerful."

"..."

"The reporter is saying that Xu Shan gave this piece of land to his girlfriend. If it is, it would be too much. It is billions. If this land is really the woman in the picture, I think it is Xu. The possibility of mountain giving is too small."