Chapter 53: Bigger space

"The next product?" Lin Rong wondered, "Grow flowers?"

Suddenly, it turned from food to flower, which Lin Rong felt was quite strange. The trip was too big.

"My friend felt that the varieties of vegetables and fruits were almost studied, so he turned a different direction." Mo Xue continued to lie seriously.

Of course, the most important reason was that she could obtain more special spiritual plants with the excuse of planting flowers.

Since these Lingzhi are beneficial to the system and space, she will look for more. Her strength depends on the system and space. The better they are, the better she will become.

On the other hand, it's all about planting anyway, and adding flowers will also have a lot of benefits for her career.

"All right! Anyway, it's all kind of things." Lin Rong didn't ask in depth either. Anyway, she felt that her daughter's friend was really... mysterious.

Anyway, depending on the quality of the fruits and vegetables before, the flowers should be fine.

Lin Rong didn't make too many remarks on this.

"There may be some Chinese medicinal materials at that time." Mo Xue said immediately.

This was her original plan. It was just that the space was too small before, and coupled with the long cycle of the medicinal materials, so she put it aside for the time being, but after this time of spiritual planting, if the space becomes larger, those Chinese medicinal materials can come in handy. .

Compared with vegetables, melons and fruits, the profit of the Chinese herbal medicine industry is much greater, and it is also an even more irreplaceable industry...

"The medicinal materials are also good... Just do what you want to do!" Lin Rong's growth in the past three years is also significant, and she has an understanding of business.

Their vegetables and fruits are not only popular because they are good for the body, so they can sell at high prices that are different from ordinary fruits and vegetables.

If the medicinal materials are really researched out, maybe they are more valuable, right?

Just faintly, Lin Rong began to feel that something was wrong.

Since you have such a good technology, anyone can cooperate, or you can do it alone, why did you choose her daughter?

Who is that friend?

Lin Rong thought about three years ago when her daughter suddenly said she wanted to grow vegetables. The change started at that time. In the end, Lin Rong buried all her doubts deep in her heart.

Anyway, no matter what the secret is here, she just needs to stand behind and support her silently.

"Yeah." Looking at Lin Rong's expression, Mo Xue already understood that her mother had guessed, and her lips moved, as if she wanted to tell everything that happened to her, but she hadn't said it yet. In the end, everything All of his words have been transformed into a simple word.

Sharing secrets is easy, but keeping secrets is difficult.

She was guarding a space, and she felt the pressure that followed her, not only to conceal the pressure, but also to worry about whether there was a secret behind it that she could not bear. She did not want to transfer this pressure to her mother.

She might know that she has a secret, but she doesn't know what it is.

This brief conversation between Lin Rong and Mo Xue was also heard by the raccoon beast on the side, and couldn't help saying: "Fanfan, your mother's thoughts about your grandma are probably the same as your thoughts about your mother."