Chapter 24: The rising fruit and vegetable shop

After a while, Mo Xue had already brought Mo Fan and the scorpion beast to the home.

As soon as he got home, Mo Xue took a long sigh of relief, always feeling that he could take a sigh of relief.

But thinking of the dog owner playing with his daughter at home before, after thinking about it, Mo Xue's gaze fell on the scorpion beast, "Little boy, do you think...is there an existence like your owner in the house? Just say it. There will be two beeps."

After listening to Mo Xue's words, the scorpion beast could not react a little at first, and then quickly "barked" twice.

Yesterday the "master" must have been made by its little master. With it, where can other ghosts dare to get close to their home, it can even be said that this area is also because of it, and other ghosts are as far away as possible from here. Far!

Immediately, he "barked" twice.

"No, great! Remind me sometimes!" Mo Xue said seriously to the raccoon beast.

"Wang." The beast also responded.

Mo Fan on the side, don't the two of them feel that this kind of dialogue is wrong?

That's how her mother thinks Xiaoguai can understand her?

"It's so good, it really deserves to be a dog fed by Lingquan Water." Mo Xue exclaimed.

After listening to these words, Mo Fan finally understood.

It turns out that in her mother's eyes, as long as it has something to do with space or spiritual spring water, it is not ordinary.

To a certain extent, yes.

It's just that she can see it better, at this time her mother has a little bit of grass and trees.

But this is more out of worry about Mo Fan's special abilities.

Mo Fan couldn't help thinking about it to himself, it seemed that she had to find a way to make her mother ignore this matter temporarily.

Mo Fan, who wanted to understand, figured it out in his heart, ready to... repeat the same technique.

And Mo Xue, after confirming that Mo Fan was okay, after letting Xiaoguai look at her, he entered the space, and then immediately called the system.

Originally, Mo Xue had prepared for the absence of the system. Unexpectedly, the system quickly responded to her.

"System, is there a lot of that special existence in this world? Is there a lot around me?"

"At least no such existence can be found around you at the moment."

"Then what are the conditions for their appearance, what do I need to pay attention to?"

"People walk in the human way, ghosts walk in the ghost way. There will be no intersection between each other. Only under certain circumstances, there may be intertwined, but there must be an injury to the intertwined. The host does not need to worry. There is a possibility of intertwining between classes."

"What about my daughter?" This is the focus of Mo Xue's attention. Compared to her daughter, she prefers to be able to see it by herself.

"The system can protect the temporary host from seeing a special existence for three years, but you have to pay some price, can you?"

"Yes." Mo Xue answered without thinking about the price.

The atmosphere calmed down because of this, and Mo Xue was still waiting for the system! There was no response for a while, and couldn't help but said: "What price do you want me to pay?"