Chapter 78: Baby, remember to stay away from Uncle Wei from now on

Mo Fan and others didn't know that Xu Shan was unattended at this time. After arriving at the new home of the villa, seeing such a large space, all of them were in a particularly good mood.

Enjoying life is also everyone's pursuit. If you have the conditions to enjoy it, naturally you still need more enjoyment.

The scorpion beast was also included, and after arriving in the new environment, immediately couldn't bear to live in the house and sprinkle up and down for joy.

Here, it will be its territory in the future.

But Lin Rong and Mo Xue were simply mentioning that their things were organized.

Before moving, they all hired housekeepers to clean up. Naturally, they didn't need to clean them. They only needed to tidy things up.

And what they brought was not too much, and they had already packed up very quickly.

It was almost noon at this time, and Lin Rong rolled up his sleeves and was ready to cook.

But it was quickly stopped by Mo Xue.

"I have ordered takeaway, no need to cook, and mom, I have hired a few aunts to come to the house to do housework, you don't need to do housework in the future." Mo Xue said directly.

This idea has been there for a long time, but I lived there before and there were too many secrets, and coupled with the small space at home, that idea can only be kept in my heart.

But now, after moving to a new home, conditions are available, and naturally, arrangements must be made.

Lin Rong listened, subconsciously feeling wasteful, and suddenly thought about the profitability of the store now, as if it was a small case for them to ask aunts now.

Although cooking for my daughter and granddaughter is a kind of enjoyment, it's okay if you don't cook it...

Mo Xue looked at Lin Rong and accepted it all at once, and the corners of her mouth rose slightly.

I have to say that it is not only her that has changed time, but also her mother. If it were left before, her mother would definitely feel a waste of money.

Life is really wonderful now!

After a while, the takeaway was delivered.

A family of four ate happily.

Especially the scorpion beast, whoever comes, eats with big mouthfuls.

It was also at this time that Mo Xue's cell phone rang.

Is Xu Shan's?

Mo Xue thought, and soon got through the phone.

As soon as the call was connected, Xu Shan's words of helplessness came.

"Miss Mo, where did you move? I came to look for you, and I was emptied."

Xu Shan felt embarrassed when he thought of the eyes of those people who thought he was a liar.

"I bought a house and moved to a new home." Mo Xue still responded.

"Address." Xu Shan said quickly.

Mo Xue was silent for a while, not knowing whether she should answer, she also saw a little bit of Xu Shan's thoughts, and did not want such a person to break into her life.

There is no way to communicate at work, but contact in private can be forbidden.

Xu Shan sensed Mo Xue's thoughts from this weird silence, and said in an incredible tone: "No! Miss Mo, you don't even want to tell me, I think we are friends."