Chapter 13: Dear merchant, your product **** is sold out

Lin Rong and Mo Fan were a little stunned when the information came off guard.

Mo Fan was the first to react, and his round eyes moved. It was the feedback brought by the merits that disappeared first. It seems that the feedback should not be good, otherwise her mother would say that she has made a fortune.

So, how much does her mother make?

As for Lin Rong, he also reacted, but Lin Rong's personality has always been gentle and soft, and the corner of his mouth bends slightly: "What wealth have you made?"

I don't know how much money her daughter earned from this "work", so she is so excited that she ignores her image.

"I made a small amount of money, more than 30,000!" Mo Xue said happily.

Although these vegetables and fruits are all unprofitable, they are also grown by her. Can she not be excited?

This is not just a fortune, but... a windfall.

At this moment, Lin Rong was a little surprised.

"Thirty thousand? So much? What kind of work are you doing this time?"

As soon as these words came out, Mo Xue was stunned for a moment. She only thought at this moment that her own profitable "business" was a bit shameful.

A smile flickered in Mo Fan's big eyes, and the scorpion beast was unable to see itself through others, and said unceremoniously: "Is your mother self-exposing? Your grandma would doubt it?"

Mo Fan was silent, depending on how her mother responded.

Yanqi Beast blinked his eyes and looked blank.

At this time, Mo Xue gave a light cough and already answered, "I sell organic fruits and vegetables."

"Can organic vegetables and fruits sell for so much money?" Lin Rong asked incredulously.

"Because it is grown in our own land, it is non-toxic, pollution-free and pollution-free."

"Then where do you come from? The fruits grown in our family are enough for us to eat."

"I worked with a friend. Didn't I buy the seeds myself and test it out? Because there are no additions, they are so delicious, so I took the shares with confidence, I got the order here, and she shipped them there..."

"So you have been busy these days..." Lin Rong felt that something was wrong, but couldn't tell. At this time, she said her doubts.

"In order to gain popularity, I swipe orders on the Internet. Now all orders need to be sent out. So I bought some empty boxes with some bubbles and sent them out. They would rate the store and attract more customers. Many customers come to buy, and now the store is slowly opening up the market because of these good reviews..." Mo Xuemian did not change his expression.

"But even if it's a natural one, how much can you sell for 30,000 yuan in the past few days? And, are people really willing to buy the expensive one?" Lin Rong continued.

"Mom, young people nowadays pay special attention to self-cultivation, and there is also a brand effect. Just like what I have introduced to you before, shoes that cannot be washed and bags that cannot be rained are all tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands. , Even millions, this is the brand, and I sell branded fruits and vegetables." Mo Xue racked his brains to describe it with words that can be described.

"That Chanel, Hermes?" Lin Rong dug out this luxury item from memory.

"Yes, and the vegetables and fruits I sell are Chanel and Hermès of vegetable and fruits." It's the kind that is exclusively produced and cannot be copied.