Chapter 74: The memory he lost is coming back

When Mo Fan came up with the novel content in his mind, the two names that impressed him most were the two names.

Pei Yunbai and Mo Xue.

The former is her father, the latter is her mother.

The name behind was too familiar for this period of time, but she didn't expect that the name Pei Yunbai would appear in front of her unexpectedly, and in this special way.

So, the reason why the hero and the heroine are separated for five years in the novel is because the hero forgets the heroine?

There is a little explanation here about what Mo Fan has been thinking about and can't understand.

It turned out that her cheap father had amnesia.

No one knows Fu Lu's effect better than her.

I forgot her mother's existence, so I didn't look for it, and there was what the novel said...reunited after five years.

Therefore, the memory of her cheap father being obliterated is more in line with the scene in the novel.

But in fact, everything she sees now is very different from the description of the novel.

Maybe there are many things beautified in that book.

In other words, it is not a beautification, but a hidden side.

So now comes the problem.

Does she want to solve the passive hands and feet of her cheap dad?

Once unlocked, it means that he will come to her mother.

Does her mother want to be disturbed?

Does she want to interfere?

Mo Fan was caught in a difficult entanglement.

Because the situation was different from what she had imagined, she couldn't use her previous plan to face the cheap dad.

Difficult.

At this moment, the beast didn't know what was going on, and kept urging: "Vatican, are you okay? Where is the address? What is the person's name? I have to set off!"

He hasn't been able to go out for free activities for a long time. Isn't this a great opportunity? Can he not be in a hurry?

"Wait, something happened." Mo Fan said.

"What's the matter?" Xiqimon asked curiously.

Looking at the curiosity in the eyes of the scorpion beast, Mo Fan was silent for a while, and said: "This person who needs me to solve the curse is my cheap dad."

"Isn't your cheap dad just your mother's lover, he has been cursed?" Yanqi Beast looked shocked.

"Um."

"Then don't hurry to save it." Xiqimon's thoughts were much simpler. Since it was a misunderstanding, it was natural to find a way to save it.

"I wonder if my mother is ready." Mo Fan said calmly.

This preparation is not only an emotional preparation, but also a preparation for one's own strength.

It is certainly not easy to be able to start with her cheap dad. This method has exceeded the scope of ordinary people. She doubts that after her cheap dad is cured, it may bring her mother a subsequent danger.

After Mo Fan talked about this concern, Ruiqi Beast said casually, "Isn't you there?"

Mo Fan was stunned for a moment when he listened to the scorpion beast's words, and then scratched the scorpion beast's head, "Yes! I'm there."