Chapter 72: He must find her

After becoming a senior talisman in Yi Tan, Mo Fan is qualified to read most of the junior high school talisman shared on Yi Tan. Regardless of whether it is basic or derived, or is studied by Mo Fan himself, basically, it has been It can be invincible.

Fu Lu's talent is undoubtedly revealed here.

The others were separated by a layer of internet, and they didn't know that Mo Fan had mastered the talisman of almost the same system in such a short period of time. If they knew, they would have been shocked one by one.

And this talisman was completed by Mo Fan for the first time, which proved that the level of this talisman would not be too high.

What is high lies in the rune composition of Fulu.

The person who made this talisman perfectly integrated the three types of talisman with different functions and produced unexpected results.

Mo Fan painted this Fulu, but she had a feeling that the effect of Fulu didn't come out.

Looking at the bright cinnabar on the side, he paused and cleaned the cinnabar directly. After the cleaning, Mo Fan forced a little blood from his fingertips.

Ticking...

After seeing that the blood inside was enough to draw a talisman by himself, Mo Fan started writing again.

This time, I will rethink what I thought could be improved when I painted the first picture.

Determined to be clear, hands moved with heart... Soon, the same rune was once again formed in Mo Fan's pen.

When the last stroke was finished, a stronger light than before instantly rose on the Fuluo, and it continued to shine after it was formed.

At this moment, a **** energy emerged from this talisman, and came straight at Mo Fan.

Obviously, the effect of this talisman painted by Mo Fan is too good.

Fu Cheng sees results.

Mo Fan subconsciously wanted to evade, but thinking of knowing the effect of this talisman, Mo Fan accepted the "attack" of this talisman.

The next moment, when the blood spread to her, Mo Fan immediately noticed the effect of this talisman.

Was it a targeted amnesia, or was it emotional, forgot everything about the person you love most?

The effect of this talisman does not match its level!

It can be said to be... violently conquering things.

What is the man behind the scene thinking?

Mo Fan suddenly lost the mood to study at all, and he didn't bother to continue studying.

Use spiritual power to remove the trace of blood from his body, and then burn the talisman directly to ashes.

After doing all this, Mo Fan replied to Master Bi in a private message.

This Master Bi invited himself to enter the Yi Tan. In addition, his mother also asked the other party to give him face.

After editing the relevant information of this Fuluo, Mo Fan directly took some higher-priced orders and wrote down the addresses, then turned off the computer, cleared all traces, and then turned off the computer.

Mo Fan walked out of the room as soon as he turned off the computer, and the scorpion beast rubbed over.

"Fanfan, you can help me get something delicious." In addition to food, Yanqi Beast was worried about food.