Chapter 32: People are unlucky, really can choke when drinking water

the other side.

After Xu Shan hung up the phone, he couldn't help thinking.

He really didn't understand, why did Mo Xue keep clinging to it? After all, she has a lot of conditions that are shiningly placed in front of the other party. This matter is beneficial to her without any harm.

There is basically only one possibility for such a reaction.

This Miss Mo may have a big secret in her hands.

The secret has to do with the vegetables and fruits in her hands.

What a mystery!

But thinking of the taste of these vegetables and fruits, Xu Shan feels greedy in his mouth. Not to mention the others, this vegetable and fruit is really delicious. After eating these vegetables and fruits, eat other vegetables and fruits. It's really dull.

I thought I had just talked to my cousin about this good project back then. I didn’t expect my grandfather was suddenly critically ill. Not long after he hurried back to Hong Kong, he accompanied his grandfather to the country for training. On weekdays, he could only find someone to replace him. The quantity is limited and the food is not satisfying at all.

As for its effectiveness, it has been fully embodied in his father.

The old man's body is much worse after the heart surgery, but under the conditioning of these vegetables and fruits, his body is getting healthier day by day.

Because of this, he is free now and can wave everywhere.

At this point, he was very grateful to Miss Mo.

Therefore, he helped her on this inspection group, at least let some people know that he is interested in Mo Xue's project, and those who want to use extraordinary means weigh a little.

Thinking about it, Xu Shan spoke to Jiang Hongyang, the assistant beside him, "Is the news that I am interested in Moxue Vegetable and Fruit Shop spread?"

"Well, it passed."

"I have paid her a favor, but don't scold me behind to force her."

"Mr Xu’s methods are already bright. The methods on the surface have never been methods. The reason why she has been able to be stable in recent years is because no one can find the source of the goods, or that she has the technology to cultivate these vegetables and fruits. It's really magical, and the confidentiality is tight! Her methods of keeping secrets are really...awesome." When Jiang Hongyang said, he was indeed very emotional.

Had it not been for Mo Xue's secrecy technology, her business would have been swallowed by others.

And because of Mo Xue's small scale, now it's just a single store and online store, and the popularity is only within a certain range, and the response is small.

On the whole, she can keep it.

Of course, if the technology can be kept in the palm of the hand, this market will also be Mo Xue's home field in the future.

Now, it is not because of his confidence in this technology that his family Xu wants to enter the venue wholeheartedly.

"Regardless of whether it is bright or not, in her eyes, I am afraid it is the person who forced her." Xu Shan hummed.

He really hadn't seen a person like Mo Xue who couldn't get in.

Jiang Hongyang smiled secretly.

In fact, he is very curious, in the end, can these two work together successfully?

"Let's go, go home from get off work." Xu Shan didn't expect his assistant to answer for himself, and stood up and said.