Chapter 65: Unlucky ghost is really unlucky ghost

During the next meal, Mo Fan was thinking about it, and he was a little careless during the meal.

Lin Rong on the side noticed and didn't say much. She took care of the task of picking up vegetables for Mo Fan. Anyway, taking care of one is also taking care, and taking care of two is also taking care.

"Wang!" When Lin Rong gave Mo Fan some food, the scorpion beast had already devoured a piece of meat, and couldn't help but cried out again.

Obviously it is the most inconvenient. Fanfan can eat it by himself, so grandma has to take care of her!

sad!

It has to eat a lot less!

While reminding Lin Rong, she also followed Mo Fan’s voice transmission and said coquettishly: "Fan Fan, Fan Fan, let me eat more!"

Listening to the coquettish milky voice of the beast, Mo Fan turned his attention back to eating. He happened to pick up the chopsticks and vegetables that Lin Rong had picked up, and then said, "Grandma, I'll do it myself."

"Okay." Lin Rong replied, and then reluctantly began to continue feeding the scorpion beast. Don't think she didn't know it. Its cry just now was used to remind Fanfan.

These two little guys don’t know if it’s because they grew up together. The tacit understanding between the two is really sufficient. Sometimes Xiaoguai just understands what it means with a bang, sometimes she I doubt whether my granddaughter has learned another language—dog language.

Of course, the most important thing is that my little boy is really a ghost.

Too clever!

While Lin Rong concentrated on feeding, Mo Xue's attention also fell on Mo Fan, and said with concern: "What's the matter? What I was thinking about just now, I didn't take food seriously anymore."

She really didn't know how her daughter's little head seemed to contain a lot of things. She had grown up under her eyelids, but she felt that she had a lot of secrets.

Hearing Mo Xue's caring words, Mo Fan raised his eyes and looked at Mo Xue directly and said, "I'm just thinking, can I go to the place where I picked the flowers last time today, it's very beautiful."

Mo Fan still turned the topic directly to that place.

It would be great if all the people could be taken.

At that time, they can confuse their sight, and then she can go to that place again.

There is also Xiaoguai, who must also be brought there when the time comes. The evil spirit there is too strong, and she is somewhat restricted to go, but Xiaoguai is different.

For it, there is more like a natural blessed land, take it there, it's not wrong.

This is also within her plan.

At that time, it can not only solve the evil spirit inside, but also strengthen the strength of the scorpion beast.

The strength of the scorpion beast is indeed very tyrannical, and there are almost no natural enemies in the ghost world, because its "food-eating" ability has a natural restraint on those ghosts, so basically those who are there will run away when they see it.

Of course, the Creator will never allow bugs to exist in the world. There is a fatal flaw in the invincible scorpion beast in the ghost world, that is, it is extremely difficult to upgrade, and it requires a huge evil spirit. If it has not been absorbed for a period of time Enough Yin evil spirit, not only won't have any advancement, even the cultivation base is in danger of going backwards.