Chapter 111: Gather in Xi'an Village

"You guys! Damn it!"

Accompanied by the sound, there is a killer move, with a trace of chill, if ordinary people are touched, they will turn into ice in the first instant.

Mo Fan quickly reacted and blocked the blow with aura. The auras of the two collided, causing the aura in the Yin Temple to vibrate in an instant.

However, the fourth "converter" that Mo Fan had previously maintained with aura was instantly transformed into a corpse and ashes due to the evacuation of Mo Fan's aura and the shock of the air's aura.

The monk who had just woke up looked at this scene, his complexion became more and more gloomy, and his eyes were a little gloomy when he looked at Mo Fan.

If his eyes were killing enough, I'm afraid Mo Fan would have died several times at this time.

Mo Fan looked at the cocoon of ashes, and suddenly understood that Fang's monk was missing one more, no wonder his eyes were so terrifying.

At this time, the beast called Mo Fan again, "Fan Fan, I'm so supportive! Hiccup~"

While speaking, the scorpion beast also burped in passing.

This made Mo Fan, who had been a little worried, suddenly.

This guy…

Then he directly stretched out his hand and caught the scorpion beast by his side. The evil spirits that followed the shadow naturally wanted to rush up, but because of the spiritual energy that Mo Fan wielded with the golden light of merit, he had already retreated in an instant.

Looking at Mo Fan's hand, the monk on the side said in surprise, "Bonus monk!"

Obviously, he didn't expect that there would be a monk who was unexpectedly surprised by his family in this world, as well as a monk of merit.

Merit monks are the most natural nemesis for them.

And the spirit beast next to this monk... it turned out to be... the scorpion beast!

After the monk recognized the identity of the scorpion beast, his pupils shrank.

The scorpion beast is notoriously beast-eater, especially in the state of soul, that can be a ghostly evil star.

For them, the same is true.

At this time, the monk finally understood why he lost five people in such a short period of time.

Because of these two their natural nemesis.

"It seems that you know Xiaoguai, this monk surnamed Feng." Mo Fan followed Fang's shocked expression.

When Mo Fan named Fang Feng's surname, he clearly saw a trace of astonishment on Fang's face.

Seeing this reaction, Mo Fan was sure.

Well, that's the tomb the Feng family was looking for.

"Who the **** are you?" The monk surnamed Feng looked at Fang as if he knew his own details, and his expression was slightly dark.

With the hand that Mo Fan showed just now, he already knows that Mo Fan's strength is above him, and coupled with the help of the scorpion beast, he does not use their hands, and now it is hard to carry it, and he is in a very disadvantageous situation.

What he has to do now is to stabilize Fang and ascertain Fang's identity before making plans.

The most important point is that he doesn't want to anger the party anymore, forcing the remaining coffins to start.