Chapter 43: Just go and visit this famous... evil land.

Now that he had obtained the transfer contract, Mo Xue contacted the bank the next day to transfer the money he should have to Xu Shan, and at the same time went to go through the formalities with the contract.

The staff who went through the formalities for Mo Xue happened to be the staff who reminded Mo Xue that day. Seeing Mo Xue to handle the business, he was very happy at first, after all, he met a "familiar face".

But then, after seeing Mo Xue's formalities contract, she was shocked.

"Miss Mo, have you still signed this land?" the staff couldn't help asking.

"Well, I signed it."

The staff got an affirmative answer. Seeing Mo Xue's eyes changed again and again, this was simply too courageous. Unable to help, the staff spoke, "I heard that Mr. Xu was hospitalized a few days ago?"

There are many people who are concerned about this land, and they are also very concerned about Xu Shan, so the news that Xu Shan had a car accident and was hospitalized after signing the contract still reached their ears. I heard that it was quite serious.

At that time, they murmured "Sure enough" in their hearts.

After all, they haven't seen an accident for so long.

Based on this, seeing that Mo Xue took over this hot potato, the staff really worried about Mo Xue.

After all, this little girl is really weak, can she really withstand the toss of this piece of land?

"I know, Mr. Xu told me."

"After I said you still..." The staff blurted out, and stopped halfway through. He said that it was a little inappropriate.

Mo Xue smiled clearly after hearing this.

The other party is also kind.

Speaking of it, she knew something about this land because of the friendly reminder from the staff.

"It's okay. I will try it. It is because this land meets my requirements too much. With this ceiling, I don’t think other land will work well, so when I know I have a chance to get this land, I will immediately respond. Now, if there are any problems in the follow-up, I can just give up, but I at least... have worked hard and won't leave a trace of regret, that's enough." Mo Xue said seriously.

This is also her true thoughts. Even if Xu Shan doesn't say those things, if it doesn't affect her mother and Fanfan, she will still be willing to try.

Because that piece of land has never cost a person's life, she thinks that it is worth...

The staff member looked at Mo Xue's serious expression, his lips moved, and in the end he didn't say anything, but began to silently complete the "transfer" formalities for Mo Xue.

When the formalities were completed, the staff handed the materials to Mo Xue, and then seriously said: "Miss Mo, you have great ambitions and only hope that a miracle will happen to you. I wish you...peace."

"Thank you." Mo Xue also said very seriously.

The staff didn't say anything, he really hoped to see a miracle in Mo Xue.

But when you think about it, you know that the probability is really so small. There are no exceptions for so many big guys. How can there be exceptions for Mo Xue!

I can only hope that the damage to Mo Xue's body can be less.

Mo Xue took the completed procedures and left.

As soon as she left, news that the land in Xi'an Village changed hands quickly spread through the office.

"I don't know how long it will last this time?"