Chapter 76: It's not an assessment, it's a free coolie

Afterwards, after the content of the silly beasts babbling, Mo Fan finally knew the cause and effect of the whole thing.

Especially when he knew that Xu Shan was there and was her cheap dad's cousin, he couldn't help but froze for a while.

It turned out to be a relative who was abducted?

"Fanfan, your father is quite sensible. He didn't expect to come to your mother now. If he comes, he will definitely bring trouble to him. Mom is only living her own life now, so how can she be disturbed so easily! Your dad is self-aware, so...it's not bad, right?" Yaoqi Beast commented.

"...Well, just reluctantly!" After knowing the ins and outs, Mo Fan was quite satisfied with what the cheap dad did.

At least know not to bring troubles to her mother.

For her, it was enough for him to have this thought.

Although there is trouble, she feels that she is not afraid, but if she can show up later, it would be good for her mother to develop and develop.

"What about you? What's your opinion? To this sudden father." The Scorpion Beast looked at Mo Fan curiously.

Hearing this, Mo Fan was silent for a while, and said, "I don't have any opinion. I have passed the age of yearning for my parents a long time ago. As long as my mother is happy."

Listening to Mo Fan's words, the tiger beast's round eyes stared directly at Mo Fan, making Mo Fan a little uncomfortable to ask, "Look at what I am doing."

"I just think you should still care about Fanfan!" Yanqi Beast said directly, in front of Mo Fan, it never hides itself.

Mo Fan was speechless for a while, and then rubbed the messy hair of the scorpion beast indiscriminately.

Don't talk about the 猰貐 Beast, anyway, it should be said that it has already been said.

Immediately changed the topic, and followed Mo Fan about the interaction between Xu Shan and Pei Yunbai.

"This Xu Shan gave up chasing my mother so soon? I thought I would continue to persevere!" After all, Xu Shan really seemed to be the kind of person who would persevere.

"I don't like that Xu Shan, it's good for him not to chase after him! Annoying." Listening to the scorpion beast, he quickly stated his position.

Mo Fan looked at the scorpion beast helplessly. It didn't like Xu Shan, as everyone could tell.

"Anyway, the imaginary trouble hasn't come close, it's not bad, you let the old ghost continue to follow Pei Yunbai's side, and observe the movements of the people around him."

"Well, I gave it to him." Yanqimon nodded, "and the bad woman who wanted to steal you back then, should she also monitor it?"

The Tiger Beast still remembered that some of her first batch of younger brothers were killed by her, and this hatred was not revenge, nor was it.

Mo Fan's expression moved slightly when he heard the tiger beast mentioning this person.

There is no mention in the novel that this person is still carrying such a powerful ghost, and what happened to her cheap dad may not be related to this one.

After all, it seems that if her cheap dad forgets her mother, she should have benefited most.

Thinking of things like that, Mo Fan unconsciously remembered one thing, that is, in the past three years, has this female paired with her cheap dad succeeded?

If it succeeds...

Mo Fan's eyes suddenly became dangerous.

Immediately, Mo Fan continued: "Send some powerful surveillance, don't get too close, don't be discovered."