Chapter 88: Don't ask, ask is really fragrant

"My God, the specialty fruit and vegetable shop has limited supply, I didn't buy it today!"

"Why is there a limited supply? Is it a gimmick?"

"Isn't it already famous? If you want to do this kind of thing, you are not afraid of causing public disgust?"

"That's right, a fruit and vegetable shop actually makes it feel like a luxury."

"It's hard to get angry, why do you do this!"

"You can't limit it, you still have to be the same as before, just buy and sell as you go."

"If it's limited, I... won't buy it."

"Is the boss floating? Don't be floating! Your store is not well-known yet! Why is there a restriction on sale!"

"..."

On the Internet, everyone unanimously "diss" the purchase restriction policy of specialty fruit and vegetable shops, and used their own "spraying" skills in entertainment forums and public platforms such as Weibo.

It won't work if you don't spray it! It's limited, they can't buy it!

When this shop first came out, they were thinking about what kind of garbage shop this was, and it was so expensive. They really felt that spending money on sky-high prices for vegetables and fruits was simply a pitfall in their heads.

However, there are too many people who have received good reviews on the Internet, and there are still a few who can't help but buy it.

After buying it...Oh my God! How can there be such delicious fruits, and more importantly, the spirit of the inch man seems to have played a little role.

From then on, there was only one thought in my mind.

It's so fragrant.

After trying it, he spurned himself, and then happily entered this "pit".

As a result, the pit has not been crawled out, and others want to bury the pit. How can this be done?

We must not let this store become a limited sale.

No, the swarms of people are beginning to turn back, and most of the people who turn back are "fans" of this family.

Naturally "black" when the powder reaches the depths!

In this way, the "featured fruit and vegetable shop" was pushed abruptly into the hot search.

Some netizens once again saw this familiar name when they followed the hot search list as usual.

I couldn't help muttering in my heart, but it was on the hot search again? Did you buy it?

After clicking on it, I quickly saw the topic of this shop being pushed up.

Limited sale?

Just limited the amount of fire?

What kind of show operation is this?

Sure enough, at first glance, a lot of the content on the Internet is directly in the diss shop, and many

People couldn't help laughing.

Sure enough, this shop overturned soon after.

The price is so expensive, and it will be speculated for a while, but it will definitely not be speculated for a while. No, if there are too many people, people will naturally condemn it.

Just looking at the comments, many people are still keenly aware of some strange things.

How come most of these "condemnation" words are to persuade the store not to restrict sales, instead of condemning the price of this store?