Chapter 64: Crazy beast

This time, Xu Shan was not so afraid of the snarling raccoon beast.

Mainly he could also see that this scorpion beast was taught very well and would not bite at will.

As for this malice, isn't it a misunderstanding?

He can still afford this misunderstanding for the time being.

This explanation really gave him a wonderful reminder.

A fair lady, a gentleman is so good.

Undoubtedly, Mo Xue is a very good woman. He vaguely admires such a woman himself. Coupled with Mo Xue's unparalleled potential for the future, Xu Shan has not been able to pursue Mo Xue. There is any sense of rejection.

Not to mention, in addition to his own personality charm, Mo Xue looks impeccable, which is also the type he likes.

The right time and the right place.

At this time, Xu Shan really felt that he and Mo Xue were born together.

The look in Mo Xue's eyes changed instantly.

Mo Xue naturally noticed it for the first time. Looking at Xu Shan's changing eyes, looking at the raccoon beast that was protecting him, she was a bit speechless for a while.

This little guy, knowing that it caused her a trouble.

In fact, Mo Xue could see some of Xu Shan's character through Xu Shan's preemption of that piece of land.

That is definitely not giving up. If it weren't for the problem of taking this piece of land, she thought, Xu Shan should still continue to use the land to trade with her.

Therefore, if you are targeted by such a person, it is not easy to dismiss it as before.

trouble!

Mo Xue pursed her lips, and said silently in her heart.

At this moment, the tiger beast also noticed Mo Xue's eyes, looked at the helplessness under her eyes, blinked his eyes, a little bit dazed.

Did it do something wrong?

Thinking about it, the beast asked about Mo Fan.

Mo Fan was thinking about it. Suddenly he heard the sound of the scorpion beast. He suddenly regained his senses. Seeing the depressed state of the scorpion beast, he replied in his mind, "Well, that Xu Shan didn't treat me. My mother is thoughtful. After being explained by my grandmother, Xu Shan probably thinks that my mother is also good, and then he was moved. My mother saw this, and she was helpless to you."

When the beast heard this, he was shocked, and then said sadly: "But when I asked Fanfan if she was coveting her mother, you said yes."

"He really coveted my mother, coveted my mother's vegetables and fruits." Mo Fan shook the pot with great ease.

Originally it was a bit of nasty fun, but no one thought that things would get to where it is now.

The tone of the tiger beast became more and more lamentable, "I think you did it on purpose. Is it worth it to see my joke on purpose? I accompany my mother."

Mo Fan: "...my mom likes it."

"No, I don't like it. This Xu Shan doesn't look like a good man." The Scorpion Beast said without thinking.

Mofan paused, "It's your mother, not you, who decides this matter."

"Look at me, with me here, he don't want to get a step closer to his mother." The scorpion beast said fiercely.