Chapter 69:

However, Xu Shan finally pushed Master Bi's WeChat to Mo Xue.

Among the masters he knows, Master Bi is relatively reliable, at least officially verified.

Because what his father said, Master Bi had participated in some metaphysical activities carried out by the country, and his master, the low-key old man he saw later, was a master of metaphysics. Unless there is a major national event, he is still not ready to go out. Kind of.

Master Bi is one of his apprentices, so naturally it is very reliable.

Unconsciously, Xu Shan suddenly remembered that when he met Master Bi before, he said that he would meet someone who would solve his troubles. He didn't know it at the time, but now he knows it. This person is Mo Fan. , So is there any connection between them?

Could Mo Fan be the disciple of this big master master, right?

It seemed that this was the only way to explain why Mo Fan had such a superb ability at such a young age.

It's a monster!

It's so awesome.

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes and said it out, who would believe it?

Before, Jiang Hongyang saw Xu Shan whose expression was unpredictable, and slowly swallowed some of his words back into his stomach.

His boss got irritated today, so he should give him some time to calm down!

Then Jiang Hongyang drove the car earnestly, and Xu Shan also fell into the thought of when it would be more convenient to find Mo Fan.

On this side, Mo Xue immediately added the contact information given by Jiang Hongyang.

Soon the two got in touch.

On the way back, Mo Xue contacted Master Bi.

Master Bi thought about Mo Xue's request for a while, and quickly agreed.

After all, many of them are curious about this piece of land in Xi'an Village.

This time I was able to come so quickly, not only because of the face of Xu Shan's family, but also because of the place.

This time, although the "incident" that the Xuanshi left in the special department was resolved this time, they always have a feeling that this land still hides secrets that they don't know.

After this piece of land was taken by Mo Xue, there was no surprise to see her. Many eyes were on her, and of course she also knew the vegetable and fruit industry that she now monopolizes.

Apart from others, related personnel have already been testing the characteristics of this vegetable and fruit.

Speaking of it, this has nothing to do with them, but when it comes to those vegetables and fruits that are good for health, they are interested in buying them and tasting them when they have the opportunity.

Thinking, Master Bi gave a reply to Mo Fan on WeChat.

[Is the time convenient two days later? These two days need to go to the capital for a mission. 】

Speaking of it, this is also the person recommended by Young Master Xu Jia, who originally didn't want to go to the capital so far, but who made the money twice as much!

It's worth a visit!

【good. 】

Mo Xue agreed without even thinking about it.

After Mo Xue put down the phone, Lin Rong on the side asked, "I've got in touch."

"Well, wait two days."