Chapter 7: Seed

After Mo Xue accepted the existence of space, he began to figure it out.

If the space products belong to her, then what is better to plant first?

Just as Mo Xue was thinking about it, Lin Rong came in again.

"I'm going to buy groceries, Xiaoxue, what do you want to eat today? Also, if you can't eat, you tell me again, I have forgotten."

Mo Xue listened and replied: "Mom, you can buy whatever you want. As for the uneatable ones, they are leeks, bitter gourd, bamboo shoots, celery, pepper... these vegetables return to milk."

Lin Rong listened, took a careful note, and then couldn’t help adding, “When you were a child, you didn’t have the current conditions. You can eat only a few, and some of them are good. With so many people, people are so happy now, and these days are really good."

When Mo Xue was a child, when the country had entered development, the days were getting better every day. The so-called impression was not deep. At this time, when Lin Rong talked about it, he smiled and said, "It will get better and better."

Isn’t it just getting better and better?

Waiting for her daughter's generation, I am afraid that she will not live her childhood.

"Yeah." Lin Rong also nodded, she didn't mean to recall suffering, just a sudden emotion.

But at this time, Mo Xue had a little thought after knowing that Lin Rong was going to buy vegetables.

"Mom, can you bring me some vegetable seeds by the way, the flower seeds, and the fruits, anyway, bring me some seeds anyway."

Lin Rong sounded a little surprised, "What do you buy these for?"

"I'm bored at home, so I bought it to make potted plants." Mo Xue said as if nothing had happened without changing his face.

"Then just buy flower seeds. What do you buy vegetable seeds and fruit seeds for?" Lin Rong couldn't help but muttered.

"Vegetable seeds may be able to grow some fresh vegetables! Fruit seeds can also be made into small potted plants. I just want to try and pass the time. Anyway, it won't cost a lot of money." Mo Xue smiled.

Upon seeing this, Lin Rong could only say, "Then I will buy it casually."

"Yeah." Mo Xue nodded. She just wanted to try first if this planting was really that amazing, so that she could continue her next plan based on the results.

After that, Lin Rong went straight out.

When Lin Rong left, Mo Xue awakened the system, but there was no response for a while. After thinking about it, he glanced at Mo Fan who was sleeping, hesitated for a moment, and Mo Xue disappeared in place after he entered in silently.

As soon as Mo Xue left, Mo Fan opened his eyes.

At this time, the figure of the scorpion beast appeared in front of Mo Fan. When he saw Mo Fan alone, he tilted his head and said curiously: "Where is your mother?"

"She has entered the space, she probably wants to explore the situation in the space!" Mo Fan said calmly.

After hearing this, Yanqi Beast was a little surprised, "Just when I left, did you let her sign a temporary contract with Space?"

The Yanqi Beast signed a temporary contract with the space, so he was able to come into this world with Mo Fan in the space.

"Since the decision has been made, it is natural to hurry up." Mo Fan replied.