Chapter 101: "Solving" Fu Lu

Pei's house.

Mrs. Pei met with some friends in the circle today for afternoon tea, chatting and laughing, and Mrs. Pei involuntarily revealed her last plan.

"My son! It's almost 30, and he's still single. It's annoying for me to be a mother."

"Your son is so good, and there are so many people who like him. He just doesn't want to talk about being single and no one likes it. What annoying!"

"Even my husband said that your son is a rare talent. As long as he took over your company, he has increased your market value several times."

"It's really scary to be born later."

"The important thing is to never mess around. I have never heard of him having any scandals."

"Many people are getting his news from me!"

"..."

As several people said, their expressions also brought a trace of envy.

Although their sons and daughters also mix well, there is really no such unique and coquettish Pei family.

Madam Pei was indeed very proud of listening to these words of praise for her son, but when she thought that her son still has no company, she still worried.

"He is a workaholic, so there is no room for getting to know girls. I want him to get to know girls more. Maybe he will be touched by accident. So I want to ask you if you know them. What an excellent girl?" Madam Pei said immediately.

The others listened and felt that their guesses were correct, and their minds were suddenly shaken.

It's really because Pei Yunbai's own conditions are really good. They also have some daughters and nieces in their family, and they also have other relatives and friends. Such a golden bachelor has a good chance of getting to know each other.

However, one person couldn't help but said, "Isn't it all saying that your family has identified the daughter of the Feng family? You have a close relationship with their family, and do you often stay with the daughter of the Feng family?"

The existence of Feng Maner is also a reason for blocking the footsteps of people in the circle.

After all, Mrs. Pei's sufficient position before, the Feng family's conditions are indeed okay.

In this way, even if some people are moved, they will not be put into action so easily.

Madam Pei did have a little guilty conscience when she heard the word Fengjia.

Feng Maner is really passionate about her son, and Feng Maner's own conditions are excellent enough, plus there was a common relationship between the two.

The same secret...

She was really satisfied with Feng Maner.

But she gave Feng Man'er many opportunities. This has been more than four years and almost five years. There was no spark between Yun Bai and Feng Man'er. It was obvious that her son did not like Feng Man'er.

She created so many opportunities that the other party couldn't grasp it, and she couldn't help it.

The more I thought about it, Madam Pei felt more upright and confident, and then said: "I am more congenial with her, and I have also matched her and Yunbai, but the two may not call! If it fails, I am also when Man'er is me. My daughter came to think about it, and I gave birth to a son. I always felt that my son was not as caring as a daughter.

Although Mrs. Pei’s words were beautiful, the ladies in the circle understood them all at once.

After looking at each other, I understood in my heart.