Chapter 110: Devouring Demon Plant

And soon, Feng Quan received news from several other members of the family. It turned out that they had received this communication symbol unanimously, but the same, after hearing the word Xi, it was like being destroyed by something.

After receiving this information, Feng Quan was even more certain that an accident must have occurred.

Immediately after a discussion, the group decided to investigate the place related to the Xi character.

On this side, Feng Man'er has also arrived in the magic city.

I contacted a good person earlier, so as soon as Feng Maner arrived, someone was already waiting outside the airport.

After being sent to the hotel, Feng Man'er, like the team receiving her, asked about the situation of the resort where the "Special Fruit and Vegetable Shop" was located.

"Miss Feng, are you also here for the'Fanfan Resort'?" The person in charge heard Feng Man'er asking about the specialty fruit and vegetable shop, and immediately asked enthusiastically.

"Yeah." Feng Man'er nodded.

"Then we have a route specifically for Fanfan Resort and provide one-stop service." The person in charge said enthusiastically to Feng Maner, "We have specialized personnel to grab tickets and specific rooms every day, but the price is relatively high."

The person in charge didn't worry at all when she was talking, because she knew that Miss Feng in front of her was a good-natured owner.

Staying in a six-figure hotel for one night is naturally not short of money.

"Help me book the itinerary to go there." Feng Man'er's eyes deepened a bit, and then he said directly.

She went to see the place with her own eyes, and also to see... Mo Xue.

Really, it's been a long time!

"Okay, then I won't disturb you, Miss Feng, let's rest first!" The person in charge looked at Feng Maner's undisguised irritation on his face, and immediately said goodbye after getting the answer he wanted.

Sure enough, Feng Maner didn't express too much about this.

After waiting for the person in charge to leave the room, Feng Maner took out his mobile phone and started searching for Fanfan Resort.

At this time, Fanfan Resort has its own entry on the Internet, among which it is mentioned that Fanfan comes from the name of the boss’ daughter.

Looking at the word boss daughter for a few more times, Feng Man'er had already determined in her heart that Fanfan was Mo Xuesheng's daughter and...his daughter.

There is really a little bit of jealousy.

It's a pity that the original plan didn't work, otherwise it would be really interesting to separate them from mother and daughter.

Thinking about it, Feng Maner's face showed a trace of regret.

Afterwards, Feng Maner continued to look at the evaluation of "Fanfan Resort" on the Internet.

"Ahhh, tickets are too hard to grab!"

"I really fell in love with it after I went there. It's a pity that I only grabbed the ticket but didn't get the hotel. I really want to stay there for one night."

"Haha, people who have been here punch a card. I really like the roof garden of the hotel. It's so beautiful and nice to take pictures."

"Is there a garden on the roof? Can tourists go up?"