Chapter 38: Master and Apprentice

The gaze between the two seemed to ignore the age, and at this time it vaguely became a confrontation.

Afterwards, Mo Fan answered the old man's question, "Well, I can see it."

The old man gave her a meaningful look, "When I first saw you, I knew that you were not like an ordinary child. Your body is generally indifferent. This situation can only show two points. Either you are naturally intelligent, or your existence is allowed by the heavenly way, and you have personally transformed you into an existence that adapts to the body and is favored by the heavenly way, you No matter how young he is, everything seems reasonable."

The father's words had already revealed the fact that he knew that Mo Fan was not a three-year-old child.

Mo Fan was noncommittal, and then directly continued: "What does the old man mean by telling me this?"

She knew it, she wanted to get information from the old man, and the other party also wanted to get something from her.

"I have a relationship with you as a teacher and apprentice, do you worship me as a teacher?" The old man suddenly said.

He had calculated that he would have a relationship between master and apprentice a long time ago, but he had been in a state of chaos, preventing him from locating the other party's existence, but three years ago, he had vaguely sensed it.

After seeing Mo Fan, he knew that his apprentice was here

When Mo Fan listened, he froze in place, worshiping him as a teacher?

"No, I don't think I have anything to worship." Mo Fan said without thinking.

In terms of age, she is much older than the one in front of her. Although to a certain extent, she has taken shortcuts, but it is a fact that she has practiced for thousands of years.

In the world of comprehension, even if she spends the time learning, she has learned a lot, apprentice? How many people can become her teacher.

"Don't you really want to know how I am full of merit?" The old man said in a hurry.

"Left is just doing some good deeds. I also got two merits, and I can still see one or two from it." Mo Fan replied.

The first time she gained merit, she helped break a group of "human traffickers" and saved many children.

The second time she gained merit, she broke the evil spirit lock formation and prevented the catastrophe from happening.

The nature of the two also made her understand something.

It's just these two things. Although she has gained merit, it is still pitiful to her, and it is insignificant compared to the one in front of her.

"But God wants you to do far more than this, so we have this fate of mentoring and apprenticeship." The old man said meaningfully.

"What does this have to do with Heaven?"

"Three years ago, I made a prediction based on my ten-year life span: the soul will return and the world will restart. At that time, I didn't understand what it meant until I saw you." The old man said without evasiveness.

He knew that if he couldn't give a reason, he wouldn't be able to say anything about him.

No one would have thought that a turning point in the world would appear in a three-year-old baby.

Of course, she is not a pure little baby.

There is no three-year-old child like her.

The soul returns, the world restarts.