Chapter 15: The baby is a little prodigy

After clearing up his mood, Mo Xue first asked, "System?"

At this time, Mo Fan as a system appeared, simulating a mechanical sound channel.

"Host, I am here."

"Where are you during this time? I have looked for you many times."

Speaking of this system, it is indeed irresponsible. After only saying that it needs to be planted, there will be no trace. Fortunately, the aura of this land is very sufficient. Basically, she only needs to bury a seed and wait for it to grow. Otherwise, rely on it. She is such a layman who wants to plant a complete space, but she doesn't know how to get the year of the monkey.

"The energy is insufficient and the system is in a dormant state."

Mo Xue listened, but did not ask what energy is, but tentatively asked: "Then do you have anything to explain to me this time?"

Mo Xue's heartbeat was also a little fast when she asked this, but she felt that it was normal for something to happen without appearing for so long.

"The system scanned the space and found traces of planting, and the aura of the space is recovering."

"Host, regarding the planting space, do you need the system to help you?"

"Provide me with help?" Mo Xue's expression was a little surprised, and then his tone was a little eager: "Did I say that I need any help, what kind of help can you give me?"

"It needs to be within the system's capabilities."

Hearing this, Mo Xue's eyes rolled around, looking at his row of orders from the growing river and the vegetables still in the field, he had an idea in his heart.

"Ahem! I do have something very important for you to help." Mo Xue's voice became a lot more ardent.

It's really nowhere to find a place to break through the iron shoes.

She really needs help!

"...What busy?"

"I want to know whether the space can automatically harvest vegetables and then organize and pack them?" Mo Xue said with scorching eyes.

Although the feeling of making money is particularly good, it is really too difficult for one person to pick vegetables and pack them. If the system can help, that would be the best.

It's really a timely rain!

Although still wondering about the magical existence of the system, what I have to say is that if the other party can help her, she will definitely raise her hands and be very welcome.

"Yes, but before that, you need to complete a task."

"What task?"

"It has been systematically observed that the current planting of species in space is too inefficient, and the host needs to find more species."

"Are there any requirements?" Mo Xue said quickly.

"Add some fruit trees. The roots of the fruit trees can be in the soil for a long time to provide aura for the land of the planting space, and promote the aura circulation in the entire space."

"Can."

Mo Xue started thinking because many customers said that there are too few fruit varieties, but she was afraid that the growth rate of fruit trees would be too slow. In the early stage, she needed to accumulate funds, and what she needed was vegetables that could be grown in a few days. She has enough money to allocate part of the land to plant fruit trees.