Chapter 79: A lovely family

Even though he had doubts, because Xu Shan did not appear in front of them for the next few days, Mo Xue left the matter behind.

Of course, it was also because she was busy.

The initial foundation of her ecological base has gradually taken shape. Except for the buildings under construction, the well-planned land can already be planted.

This is also the first step for Mo Xue to transfer space crops out of space.

Although it was determined in principle that there would be no problem, Mo Xue still devoted all his attention to this period of planting.

Mo Xue's early planning is the spiritual plant and various flowers that he harvested in Xi'an Village last time.

This type can be transplanted off-the-shelf.

As for the planting candidate, Mo Xue doesn't have to worry about it for the time being.

It was planted directly in Xi'an Village.

As long as the money is in place, nothing will be a problem.

Indeed, with sufficient manpower, in a short period of time, the open space in front of the ecological base has already been planted with all kinds of flowers, like an ocean.

The most noticeable among them are the spiritual plants. When they are blooming brightly, the breeze blows, and the fragrance can't help but shock people.

The first thing I felt was the workers who were still working here. After smelling the scent, they seemed to feel that their work was relaxed a lot and their spirits improved.

On the other hand, they are the residents near Xi'an Village. In the evening, they gradually like to drag their families and walk here.

Although it is only a preliminary project, after the flowers are covered, this area looks more like a tourist base. The flowers look really pleasing to the eye.

Not to mention that some wooden planks have been built nearby, which is indeed a good place for them to digest after meals.

When I meet people on a walk, I can't help but chat together.

"It's really the same every day here."

"Yes, very beautiful."

"Originally, I thought it would be good if this place was a factory, but now that I think about it, it would be nice to have a tourist attraction that can attract more people, and then our village will be alive."

"Hey yes, I made a lot of work a few days ago, so I can use it as cigarette money."

"I heard that I will have to hire employees for maintenance after that time!"

"You have to pick someone!"

"No matter who it is, it is good for our village anyway."

"Yes, I have asked my son for some money to renovate the house, and I can make a few more rooms at that time."

"That Miss Mo is really amazing! I heard that the prices of vegetables and fruits in her shop are high, ten times that of our ordinary vegetables and fruits! I don't know how to grow them, and will I have the opportunity to learn them? It’s worth the money."

"Don't think about it, we all know that the vegetables and fruits grow well because Miss Mo is a secret recipe. After the planting, the spraying work is handed over to the drone. There is no chance."

"I don't know how much I have invested in the secret recipe!"

"Don't talk about it, just don't worry about other people's things."