Chapter 28: Folk master

As for Mo Fan, at the moment he stepped on it, he seemed to notice the suddenly quiet atmosphere around him.

Looking at the struggling scorpion beast again, Mo Fan felt that he had a little dilemma.

Should she continue to do her own thing, or should she react and let it go?

After thinking about it, Mo Fan thought it was the former.

I'm still a baby!

Innocent, innocent, innocent, kind and honest...How can you know that you are powerful?

The next moment, facing everyone's shocked gaze, he squatted down, took the rope in his hand, and then pulled the scorpion beast back little by little.

The tiger beast turned its head and wailed several times, it was begging for mercy.

"Fanfan~ I really don't have a routine for you, don't be angry."

—I always feel like I’m going to die if I don’t beg for mercy.

Mo Fan said silently in his heart, "You have no routines for me, I am also angry."

The beast: "..."

—Why? It doesn't understand?

Mo Fan didn't bother to explain the doubts of the scorpion beast. He snorted in his heart. He still looked at Lin Rong pretendingly on his face, and said with a voice: "Grandma, I've pulled Xiaoguai back! It is! Not behaved, not obedient."

Lin Rong looked at her granddaughter in a dazed look, and quickly reacted, calmed her mind, and tried to make her tone normal, "Well, our baby is so good and the most obedient."

Oh my god, her granddaughter turned out to be a strong man.

Why didn't you find it before?

Originally, she thought Xiaoguai was a good dog, but now it seems that it is entirely because her granddaughter can hold it!

Misconceptions, misconceptions!

But my granddaughter is really a bit showy at this moment!

Mo Fan blinked his big eyes as he listened to his grandmother's words, then smiled shyly, and continued to be a cute and ignorant baby.

The scorpion beast watching from the side: "..."

-Fanfan is really like a little quail at this time, as if hiding something?

—So, what happened?

Lin Rong looked at Mo Fan and felt that she didn't even know what was going on. Then she looked at the surrounding voices and said to Mo Fan, "We have been out for a long time. How about going home now? Go home, grandma will do it for you. delicious?"

"Then grandma will take me out to play next time?" Mo Fan continued to bargain.

Not enjoyable this time! It's a pity that an "accident" happened, so I can only fight for the next opportunity to go out for myself.

Listening to Mo Fan's words, Yanqi Beast silently gave her a compliment.

It's really good at home Fanfan, and always seize the opportunity.

It loves so much!

"Okay, I'll take you out to play again next time." Lin Rong quickly promised.

This little enemy, knows that she has done a great thing.

"Wang!" Yanqi Beast also quickly brushed up on his sense of existence.

Lin Rong then paid a little attention to it, and then said: "Well, I will take you too."