Chapter 50: Underground village

This ancient tomb is the reason why this land is cursed? Is the reason why those soldiers can't leave with peace of mind?

Mo Fan had already determined in his heart that all of this probably has nothing to do with this ancient tomb.

Just why, an ancient tomb will be built here, and still accumulate so much Yin Qi? Also, how dangerous is this ancient tomb, so that the mysterious scholars sent by the country will come and go one by one?

When thinking about it, Mo Fan was already close to the stele.

At this time, there was a burst of yin air on the stele, and it was still cold, which was enough to show that the yin air could freeze the person who touched it into ice in an instant.

Thinking about it, Mo Fan directly touched his hand on the stone tablet.

And at the moment of touching, the surrounding space began to become distorted, and Mo Fan's mind also ushered in a moment of blankness.

When Mo Fan reacted, the person had already changed a place.

After arriving at the new place, Mo Fan's face changed.

Because she found out that during the few seconds she was transferred, she didn't have any resistance, so if someone took advantage of this time to deal with her, she would have nothing to do.

The degree of danger in this place has increased several levels in Mo Fan's mind at this time.

She originally thought that she was invincible in this world as a cultivator, but now it seems that she is naive.

There are people outside of humans, and there are heavens outside of heaven. Although this world has now entered the Age of Domination, but after experiencing that time for an unknown period of time, who can say that there is nothing secret in this world?

After adjusting his mood, Mo Fan settled down to look around the surroundings.

After seeing it clearly, Mo Fan was stunned again.

Because, this ancient tomb is not the pattern of the ancient tomb as she knows it, but a little broken village.

The ancient tomb turned out to be a village, which is unimaginable, but it happened, and the ancient tomb has become more and more mysterious.

More importantly, this village is now in the middle of the sky. The surrounding area is hollow, like a floating island, but the iron chain involved with the surroundings seems to tell others that this floating village is because of this. Iron chains can only exist, and below, there is an endless abyss, pitch black, unable to let people peep underneath, even when looking at it, you can feel the cold from the bottom of your heart, as if there is some danger.

The man who made this tomb is definitely not simple.

Thinking about it, Mo Fan approached the edge of one of the iron chains. It was also at this time that she saw a small stone placed on the edge of the iron chain with three simple words engraved on it.

"Xianren Village.

When seeing these three words, Mo Fan's expression changed again.

Fairy, these two words made Mo Fan's heart chuckle involuntarily.

These two words seem to indicate one point, that is, there were also immortal cultivators in this world, but these immortal cultivators...disappeared in the long river of history.

Whether or not, she must find out the secret here.

Originally thought that she could easily solve the matter in this place, but only after coming in did she discover that this place was much more complicated than she had imagined.