Chapter 89: Really aura

"This is a small specialty fruit and vegetable shop that has been on the Internet recently. It is said that the fruit inside can strengthen the body and it is widely spread. The most important thing is that so far, except for a few people who don't believe it, it is a lie. In addition, those who have bought are basically in unlimited repurchase, do you think, is this true or not?" One of them asked the first question.

Their department has always been concerned about strange things.

There was no need for them to worry about this! But they have noticed, and it's not their character to notice that not investigating.

And this investigation did find something a little bit strange.

At least from the "mouths" of some regular customers, it should be true that vegetables and fruits have special effects.

It's true, the problem is big.

"It is very likely to be true. I have asked people to investigate these people. Generally speaking, they are often repurchased with good family conditions. They are unlikely to become the so-called navy."

"At the same time, there is no connection between them. If you really want to say that there is, it is probably that they are all loyal customers of the specialty fruit and vegetable shop."

"This vegetable and fruit is not simple."

Several Xuanshi talked with each other. Anyway, according to the information they currently hold, it can already be seen that the products of this so-called "special vegetable shop" are really not simple.

When the few people were discussing, Master Bi came back just in time, watched the few people gather in a group, and asked.

"What are you talking about? You look so nervous?"

"Master Bi, we are talking about specialty fruit and vegetable shops."

"Special fruit and vegetable shop? This name seems a bit familiar, what's wrong?" Master Bi continued to ask, while thinking about the origin of the name in his mind.

Soon, I thought of Mo Xue.

After Mo Xue took the land, he investigated Mo Xuelai. At that time, it was mentioned that Mo Xue’s shop was called "Special Fruit and Vegetable Shop". The price was very high and it was very popular. Within a short period of time, Modu gained a firm foothold.

So what is wrong now?

Master Bi's heart suddenly shook, and he couldn't help but think of the land in Xi'an Village.

It’s been fine before, but don’t have any problems suddenly now.

"It’s a bit unbelievable to say that eating something from that shop is good for your health, but the comments on the Internet are also unbelievable.

It's fake. I'm guessing what the origin of the owner of this shop is, and what method is used to make things have the so-called physical fitness effect. I am a little afraid of evil skills. "A profound scholar directly expressed their worries.

There are things that can improve a person's physical health, but often such things mean that they have to pay a certain price.

This is what they are afraid of now.

Master Bi listened, but Mo Xue's face appeared in his mind.

Evil?

He felt that it was impossible. Mo Xue's face was very blessed. He might have encountered some twists and turns earlier, but for unknown reasons, that touch of "regret" seems to have been made up. Such a person is the life of a wealthy man. Ge, and besides his face, he also sensed the same breath as his master in Mo Xue's body.