Chapter 59: I hope to have the opportunity to be...neighbors

On the second day, after school, Mo Fan went to the mall behind Mo Xue to buy Doudou a birthday present.

After looking around, Mo Fan valued the snack package in a shopping mall.

"Are you going to buy this?" Mo Xue knelt down to confirm to his daughter.

"She loves to eat, she will like this gift." Mo Fan said directly, she felt that choosing a gift should be appropriate rather than expensive.

She has money.

Well, it's a big deal to send a few more peace charms.

Her current safety charms are selling crazy.

There is a group of people waiting for her talisman in Yitan every day. She has truly realized it. People sit at home and money comes from outside, and it is still hard to find a talisman.

Mo Xue looked at Mo Fan's clear eyes and rubbed her head, "Okay, just buy this. Our family Fanfan wants to give it anything."

The children’s world is innocent and needless to be influenced by the interests of adults.

She could see that the family conditions of the woman who greeted Doudou's mom before should be good, but she actually pleased each other, only to explain that Doudou's family conditions should be extraordinary.

She took the adult idea into it, and naturally felt that this gift was not prudent enough, and she was afraid that her daughter would be looked down upon.

But from the child's point of view, I hope to give gifts that the other party likes.

She shouldn't impose her ideas on the child.

As for gifts, she can also prepare one, right?

She doesn't care if she will be valued, but she cares if her daughter will be valued.

Mo Fan also understood her mother's thoughts through Mo Xue's simple questioning and reaction.

Feeling heartwarming for this love from my mother.

But for her mother's worry, she really thinks too much.

After thinking about it, Mo Xue decided to give her mother a reminder.

"Mom, the fruits in our house are delicious. I can give Doudou a little when the time comes. She will definitely like her snacks."

As Mo Xue listened, her heart moved slightly.

The current popularity of his own fruit is within a certain range, and the delivery of food is in line with the other's children's wishes, and it is not rude.

After all, it is the children's mind that is most important.

Mo Xue touched Mo Fan's head, "Our family Fan Fan is really smart, and I helped my mother solve another problem!"

I don't know if it's an illusion, but I always feel that my daughter is trying to relieve herself? The premise is that she ascertained her own mind.

Mo Xue shook her head in her heart.

My daughter is only 3 years old. No matter how smart she is, she probably won't be this way.

However, I have to admit that the odd words between my daughters occasionally can always bring unexpected surprises to myself.

Mo Fan listened and smiled embarrassedly at Mo Xue.

Looking at his shy daughter, Mo Xue once again left the thoughts in his mind behind.

In the afternoon of the same day, Mo Xue sent Mo Fan to the place agreed with Doudouma at the agreed time.

Coincidentally, this is also a villa area, which happens to be the same community where Mo Xue bought the villa.