Chapter 112: Finale (Part 1)

Xi'an Village.

After learning all the information, Feng Maner suddenly asked to go to the resort in the afternoon.

Although the person in charge was surprised, after seeing Feng Man'er revealing the price casually, he hurriedly responded with ecstasy.

In the end, with hard work, I really got this place from another person.

After confirming, I hurried to take people to Xi'an Village.

As for Feng Man'er, originally came for Mo Xue, but when he came to Xi'an Village, he was vaguely aware of one thing, that is, this breath really makes people feel particularly comfortable.

Not to mention, even with the jade medal in front of her, she could feel it slowly absorbing the surrounding breath.

Feng Maner's face couldn't help overflowing with a touch of complexity.

In her opinion, this place actually has a caring aura, and it is more abundant than imagined.

Such a place has always been that their Feng family wanted to find or want to create, but they all failed without exception, but today she saw it, and the creator is someone she has always looked down on and jealous of.

Mo Xue.

Reading this common name, Feng Maner's heart was full of sourness.

Even if Pei Yunbai did not think of Mo Xue now, it cannot be denied that she was once Pei Yunbai's favorite woman, and this alone was enough to make her envy.

If this person is her, okay!

Thinking about it, Feng Man'er heard the voice of the person in charge.

"Miss Feng, we are at the resort."

Hearing the sound, Feng Maner looked outside and saw all kinds of vehicles, including some top luxury cars. This scene did seem to be a little bit "exciting."

It seems that he has noticed Feng Maner’s sight. The person in charge: “There are a lot of local wealthy people in the magic capital. They are not bad for money. After reaching a consensus on the fact that long-term residence in the resort is good for people’s health, they often come here. By the way, those hotels are all places they bought from others. Now the hotel room is in short supply. As long as you grab it, whether you live in it yourself or sell it to others, it's good, so the competition is really fierce."

Feng Man'er listened and responded with an understatement.

Even if he knew that this place was really good, Feng Man'er felt a little bit awkward in her heart when she heard others boast about it.

It's really uncomfortable!

Seeing that Feng Man'er was in a bad mood, the person in charge who was good at observing words and behavior silently closed his mouth.

I don't know if she thinks that every time she praises the resort, her respected VIP guest seems to be really unhappy.

After realizing this, the person-in-charge of Zhiqu will naturally reduce their praise of this resort.

The customer is supreme!

Although she felt a little bit in her heart, the customer in front of her was really so weird.

Later, after the car was set up, the person in charge led Feng Maner into the park. Because of the ticket, the road was extremely smooth.

"This resort is divided into..." Then, after entering the park, the person in charge was still going to introduce Feng Maner.