Chapter 11: Did the anchor forget them?

After the first deal was completed, Mo Xue waited for a long time in front of the computer for fear that the other party would regret it. After confirming that the order did not mean to cancel, Mo Xue's heart was completely let go.

I resisted my slight excitement, continued to hold Mo Fan, and greeted the customers who came to ask questions on Taogo.com with one hand, and wanted to see if I could squat into such a "heavenly buyer" again.

But then, there was a lot of fun, and Mo Xue also found that the number of followers of his shop had increased a lot in a weird way.

"Weird, how come more and more people are following, is Taogou's traffic so large?" Mo Xue couldn't help thinking.

When Mo Xue was talking about it, Mo Fan was thoughtful.

She now understands why the merits of her mother had disappeared. It turned out to be...it came in handy. The merits transferred will not stay on her for a long time, only a little bit of consumption.

It can only be said that this merit is really used a little less.

But... she is willing!

The next moment, Mo Fan passed some more to Mo Xue.

Mo Xue didn't realize it. After feeling that it was almost the same, she put down her work, picked up Mo Fan and got up and said, "Mom will take you out for a walk."

In the living room, Lin Rong looked relaxed while watching TV while picking vegetables.

Perceiving the movement of Mo Xue's side, his eyes cast over immediately, looking at Mo Xue's dress, and he said: "Are you going to go out?"

"I haven't been out for a month. I'm going to go out and take a stroll. By the way, I will take my baby out to enjoy the sun." Mo Xue said, already putting Mo Fan in the stroller.

After that, Mo Xue pushed the stroller out.

At this time, the beast followed the two of them.

"How's your mother's food selling?" Because of the temptation of the TV, the tiger beast had not entered the room just now, so he didn't know the specific situation.

But it still cares about Mo Xue's progress.

Not only Mo Fan, it also feels the lack of spiritual power in this world, and the surrounding aura is equivalent to nothing for it. In other words, if it runs out of its stored aura at once, it will take a long time. Time recovered.

Although it is not used up so far, it is in a state of using a little less, because the replenishment of aura can not make up for the consumption of it.

So there is only space left where it can be quickly replenished.

The same goes for Mo Fan.

Therefore, only when Mo Xue planted more and more things and the air had enough aura, they could have a source of aura.

"Someone placed the first order." Mo Fan replied.

"It's only a sum!" Xiqimon was a little disappointed, "I see that there are so many people buying vegetables every day."

"My mom sells more expensively."

"That's not because it sells slowly!" Xiqimon occasionally accompanies Lin Rong to buy vegetables, and he still knows a little bit of art.

"It's selling cheap and losing money. Those are the fruits and vegetables with aura. My mother also needs that to earn me milk powder money!" Mo Fan said calmly.

Given that she is still young, she is really not in a hurry.

She prefers that space can accumulate slowly, and when she grows up, she cultivates in one breath, and now she is still living a life of mixed food and drink.