Chapter 20: Hand "ruthless" and heart "black"

At this time, at home.

Lin Rong was choosing vegetables to prepare for lunch. In order to take care of Mo Fan, she put the stroller beside her and teased her from time to time.

This is because she has heard her daughter say that she needs to interact with the baby more, so there will be a scene at this time.

Mo Fan, who was in the stroller, looked at such a hard-working grandma, and couldn't help feeling a little helpless, and then he could only respond to the other party with a dance.

It's really hard to be a kid this year!

Especially since she is not a child of the original product.

After simply yawning, Mo Fan directly pretended to sleep.

Just as Mo Fan was "sleeping", Lin Rong chuckled lightly, reached out and touched Mo Fan's nose, pettingly said: "Small bug."

Then he carefully picked up Mo Fan from the stroller and put it back on the bed, gently tucked the quilt, and sat on the side of the bed for a while. After making sure that Mo Fan was really asleep, he turned and continued to do things, but from time to time. Will stop the movement in his hand to hear if Mo Fan has woken up.

And Mo Fan opened his eyes for the first time after Lin Rong left. The **** grape-like eyes opened wide, staring straight at the ceiling, feeling bored again.

She really wanted to grow up at this time.

Oh, no need to grow up, just walk.

But counting, it's still a long time.

In addition to growing up, I am afraid that I can only cultivate to the point where the soul can get out of the body, but with the current aura of this world, I don't know the year of the monkey at this point.

So... she gave up struggling.

It was also at this time that Mo Fan, who was quiet, suddenly realized one thing, that is, the scorpion beast went out yesterday, and it seems that it hasn't appeared before.

No wonder she always felt that something was missing, it turned out to be the unrestrained laughter of the scorpion beast watching TV.

Where did it go?

Thinking of the scorpion beast that could roam around, what Mo Fan had to admit was that he was a little bit jealous.

But even so, Mo Fan did not intend to call it back with a contract. After all, she is now able to protect herself. If it wants to wave it, let it wave. In the realm of cultivation, it has been trapped in a secret for too long. Let it be this time. It’s good to be free.

After saving to call it back, it is just because she is bored, it might have to jump again.

As if recalling the way the scorpion beast was rolling on the ground when it was playing tricks, there was a faint smile at the corner of Mo Fan's mouth. There was such a live treasure here, which was quite fun.

When Mo Fan recalled this, he unknowingly put his little hand in his mouth, and then sucked it up vigorously.

When Mo Fan reacted, her finger had been taken out of her mouth, and then she saw her grandma say to her: "Are you awake? Are you hungry?"

Hearing this, Mo Fan really felt the hunger in her stomach, so her body would take the initiative to **** her fingers unconsciously?

Mo Fan: "..."

—It's shameful!

The next moment, Mo Fan hurriedly took his wet fingers and rubbed his clothes on his side, wiping them dry and destroying the evidence.